Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here

I can STILL CANNOT start new threads,and no, there is no place on my screen for me to start one. I also have log in issues-it never remembers me and even tho I log in correctly it tells me it is an invalid url.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcrab43 View Post
    I can STILL CANNOT start new threads,and no, there is no place on my screen for me to start one. I also have log in issues-it never remembers me and even tho I log in correctly it tells me it is an invalid url.
    I have this issue at home, where I use Google Chrome as my browser. When I logged in at work this morning where I use IE8, no issue. So it may have something to do with the browser you're using. Just a thought.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr OC View Post
    I have this issue at home, where I use Google Chrome as my browser. When I logged in at work this morning where I use IE8, no issue. So it may have something to do with the browser you're using. Just a thought.
    I definitely think there are some issues with Google Chrome for some people.
    I use Chrome and could not reply to any thread or post a new thread. (Still Can't)
    Others are using Chrome and don't seem to be having the same problems so I'm really not sure what the story here is.
    I downloaded Firefox which is letting me post as normal, but when I switch back to Chrome it won't let me (same computer).
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

The Top button in quick navigation at the bottom of a page is not working for me. I am using Firefox. Sorry if this has already been posted...

Blog Entries

There are some Chrome issues and we are now aware of them. There was also a problem with how browsers dealt with www.ravens24x7.com and ravens24x7.com (without the www). Both are valid but was casuing loging in and out cookie issues.

We think we have that fixed. The Chrome incompatibility - especially with the WYSIWYG editors will take a little longer especially since it seems to work for me.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey59 View Post
    Very top of the page. Log in and have it remember you. If that isn't working it may be your laptop are not storing cookies.
    My laptop stores cookies and I get "remembered" on every other site I normally visit. On this one I have to Log-In each time. It won't remember me :(
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

The new board is slower than constipated cat shit in January .... it seems to take FOREVER in loading all the advertising.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but in the upper right hand corner, where the user profile functions are like notifications tab, etc. When you click on the notifications tab, it drops down and whatever is listed in the drop down is obscured by the banner at the top of the page. I thought it was just a glitch because I was using my iPad last night, but this am I am using my work PC and it's the same thing.