Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pittsburgh fans...

...apparently they've purchased a bunch of tickets to the Ravens @ Bengals to cheer for the Bengals against the Ravens. That's pretty wild, seeing as their team is playing at the same time and could very well lose to a Browns team that always plays them tough.

Re: Pittsburgh fans...

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    ...apparently they've purchased a bunch of tickets to the Ravens @ Bengals to cheer for the Bengals against the Ravens. That's pretty wild, seeing as their team is playing at the same time and could very well lose to a Browns team that always plays them tough.
    Can we get a link / source please?

Blog Entries

if true that is pretty sad and I'll laugh my ass off at them

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Vinny said that's what the Cincy Bengals beat reporter told him earlier. It's not surprising, seeing as how Ohio has tons of native Steelers fans.

saw this yesterday.... http://www.steelernation.com/forums/...-out-home-game

Not buying the idea that a bunch of towel waving fans will be snagging up 1,000's of tix...

WNST appears to be getting road trip planned...http://wnst.net/wordpress/blog/2011/...-details-here/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Poor, poor Pittsburgh fans.

Yet another time they will be disappointed this season at the hands of the Ravens...

Blog Entries

Missing your team's game to root for a team you normally hate is pretty sad.

This makes little sense and I'm not buying it. Neither game is a sellout and Cleveland (112 miles) is half the distance from Pittsburgh that Cincinnati (256 miles) is. If a Steeler fan is travelling, it would be logical to go to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    This makes little sense and I'm not buying it. Neither game is a sellout and Cleveland (112 miles) is half the distance from Pittsburgh that Cincinnati (256 miles) is. If a Steeler fan is travelling, it would be logical to go to Cleveland.
    They may have already bought all the unsold tickets at Cleveland and those who couldn't get one moved on to Cinn? Only semi-rational reason I can think of.

Maybe they can't travel to Pittsburgh? I live a few hundred miles away in Maryland and I am not traveling to Pittsburgh, nothing wrong with me going to Baltimore 20 miles away to root for the visiting team, no?

Why is that pretty sad? Even so, fans of all teams do stupid stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Missing your team's game to root for a team you normally hate is pretty sad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    But 99.9999999999% of Steelers fans don't live in Pittsburgh anyway. ijs. :D

Wow, one guy making a dumb comment on a message board sure goes viral.