How to cancel your playoff ticket payments...

It's simple..

Call Visa or Amex or whomever you used to charge your invoice.. Tell them you want the charges reversed immediately. When they ask why, tell them because the chargers are FRAUDULENT.

:D

2. Re: How to cancel your playoff ticket payments...

I'm pretty pissed that I have to continually front the Ravens $500+ around the holidays (that they can put into an account somewhere and gain interest on) for the usual #5 seed where there is little to no chance of a home playoff game.

Blog Entries

Re: How to cancel your playoff ticket payments...

Chicken little called, the season still has a few games left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    It's simple..

Call Visa or Amex or whomever you used to charge your invoice.. Tell them you want the charges reversed immediately. When they ask why, tell them because the chargers are FRAUDULENT.

:D

The Chargers might be the best team in the AFC right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I'm pretty pissed that I have to continually front the Ravens $500+ around the holidays (that they can put into an account somewhere and gain interest on) for the usual #5 seed where there is little to no chance of a home playoff game.
    Although they do not advertise it, my understanding is that if you write them a letter requesting a refund for playoff games not played, they will send you your money back.

Blog Entries

I know this post is a joke but there is a way to get your money back. I don't know the process, but other posters here had mentioned what to do a week or two ago when the invoices had first gone out.

7. Re: How to cancel your playoff ticket payments...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Although they do not advertise it, my understanding is that if you write them a letter requesting a refund for playoff games not played, they will send you your money back.
    It will be sent out right after the Steelers beat the Niners tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I know this post is a joke but there is a way to get your money back. I don't know the process, but other posters here had mentioned what to do a week or two ago when the invoices had first gone out.
    It is a joke.. but it's tempting to go through the process of just getting my money back on priniciple.

Then again, a big chunk of my season ticket bill is pre-paid for next year, and our home schedule is going to run circles around this year's sched. (visits from Dallas, NYG, SD, PIT and either Jets or Pats).

So I guess I'll let them keep it.

I almost always have my playoff $$$ returned after the last game which decides home fields for playoofs. Just call 410-261-RAVE, option 2, and tell the customer service representative to return the funds. It's not complicated!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Thanks T, I might just do that.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Were not on the road yet but it certainly seems like its heading that way. Since Harbs has been here that's been the MO and it doesn't seem like its going to change any time soon...sheez!
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

I think this thread should be renamed "How to sell your PSLs".