Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sergion Kindle Updates

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...-to-play-more/

“He just has a better understanding now,” Harbaugh said. “He’s made a lot of progress, and we think he’s ready to play more and more.”

Kindle suffered a fractured skull after falling down a flight of stairs on the eve of training camp last year. He sat out the entire season, and returned for training camp this year with no physical setbacks
    http://www.ravens24x7.com/columns/Th...has-toe-injury

“He did have a good game,” Harbaugh said. “Sergio did a nice job on special teams. He was very solid. He got all of his blocks. He covered kickoffs very solidly.
    “In the pass-rush stuff, he didn’t really get on track. He was in that last drive. I think he was playing a little more solid, conservatively. He can definitely crank up that pass rush a little more.”

Re: Sergion Kindle Updates

“He did have a good game,” Harbaugh said. “Sergio did a nice job on special teams. He was very solid. He got all of his blocks. He covered kickoffs very solidly.
    “In the pass-rush stuff, he didn’t really get on track. He was in that last drive. I think he was playing a little more solid, conservatively. He can definitely crank up that pass rush a little more.”
    That's the key, if he can keep doing a great Job at that he'll be activated more and more.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Sweet. If Sergio can get the pass rush going the Ravens D is going to be pretty scary in the post season.

Oh could we dig up some threads on this topic and make some look rather foolish.

Blog Entries

Cool...good to hear that the coaches liked what they saw from him on ST's. That is his ticket to getting on the field right now. His time will come.

6. Re: Sergion Kindle Updates

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    Sweet. If Sergio can get the pass rush going the Ravens D is going to be pretty scary in the post season.
    I'm not seeing Sergio getting much playing time w/ JJ & Krueger out there for the remainder of the season & post-season. Plus w/ Ray coming back this week, I think he goes back to the gameday scratches.

He seems to be coming along though which is a postive sign for next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I'm not seeing Sergio getting much playing time w/ JJ & Krueger out there for the remainder of the season & post-season. Plus w/ Ray coming back this week, I think he goes back to the gameday scratches.

Id have to agree minus the gameday scratches. Its possible he starts playing over someone like chykie brown or another special teams only type of player but significant playing time is certainly out of the question barring injury.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post

Your probably right. But if he's everything as advertised how about Suggs, Kindle, McPhee and Kruger as our pass rush package. Scary. How to get everyone on the field though? What a great problem to have.

Sounds like Harbaugh want to work him into the rotation.....that would be sweet.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

It is disappointing that they didn't bring Sergio in on defense at the end of the Colts game when the other backups played. The game was over. Why not give him some pass rush calls just to see what he can do?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It is disappointing that they didn't bring Sergio in on defense at the end of the Colts game when the other backups played. The game was over. Why not give him some pass rush calls just to see what he can do?
    They actually did. As Filmstudy noted previously, Suggs sat out the entire final series for Kindle. He played as many snaps as the other backups at the end.

He doesn't appear in the stat sheet because he didn't record any tackles, sacks, etc. He looked healthy. It would have been hard for him to get any pressures b/c the corners were playing far off and Orlovsky took the short throws all day. I couldn't really evaluate his pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Sergio played the last series and it sounds like he was given pass rush calls but he played without any fire.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.