Thread: Oh No CBS!!!

Blog Entries

Oh No CBS!!!

In my Master Shake voice, "Aaw Hell!!! Did you just hear what Boomer Esiason suggested? He suggested that the Cleveland Browns trade both of their first round picks, along with a pick in the 2013 draft, for the first overall pick and Andrew Luck!!! In two years, winning a game in the AFC North would be harder than getting Carl to shave!!!"
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Oh No CBS!!!

Andrew Luck is over hyped.... I've never seen a QB this hyped up, only to watch him and be totally unimpressed.

He might very well be a hell of a QB, but.. the hype is crazy.. "Greatest QB since Marino" yes Todd Mcshay said that.. Really???

Again he has the tools.. only time will tell. But he will never live up to that type of hype.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

They just said the steelers are leading the division also

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    They just said the steelers are leading the division also
    well they are, but if we win they arent

Madness

Now the Browns could pick up Robert Griffin III for QB and then Dont'a Hightower LB to help their run defense

I'd call that two nice picks :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    well they are, but if we win they arent
    Actually they are not at all just cause they have 10 wins don't really hold much weight they lost to us 2x they have no wiggle room period. But whatever makes them happy.

Why I watch NFL Network pregame.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Actually they are not at all just cause they have 10 wins don't really hold much weight they lost to us 2x they have no wiggle room period. But whatever makes them happy.
    Theyre .5 ahead because theyre a week ahead of us until 4ish today. Anyway they can try and put the steelers in first theyll do. Keeps the inbreds happy.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

His point is well taken; the browns are never going to compete until they get a solid QB. Whether it's Luck or someone else they need to make it happen in the next draft

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Andrew Luck is over hyped.... I've never seen a QB this hyped up, only to watch him and be totally unimpressed.

He might very well be a hell of a QB, but.. the hype is crazy.. "Greatest QB since Marino" yes Todd Mcshay said that.. Really???

Again he has the tools.. only time will tell. But he will never live up to that type of hype.
    Since you know how good he'll be in 10 years, what are the powerball numbers.

And saying someone is as good of a player as Marino and as good of a prospect as Marino are two completely different things.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

CBS camera work for this game has been pathetic

Boomer IS a Ass. Totally an ASS.