Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Congrats Troy Polamalu!

Quote Originally Posted by MattSG View Post
    It was a great honor for a good, but undeserving, player. C. Matthews or J. Harrison should've gotten the award.
    You are entitled to your opinion. The people who give the award thought otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion. The people who give the award thought otherwise.
    The people voting thought wrong. The voting committee is not immune to making incorrect decisions. Outside factors can also play a big part.

I think there is a logical reason why Harrison wasn't given the award.

C. Matthews's regular season and postseason solidified is claim for the award. Polamalu's postseason is further proof that he didn't deserve it.

The people voting thought wrong. The voting committee is not immune to making incorrect decisions. Outside factors can also play a big part.

I think there is a logical reason why Harrison wasn't given the award.

C. Matthews's regular season and postseason solidified is claim for the award. Polamalu's postseason is further proof that he didn't deserve it.
    Again, in your opinion. Ahh, which outside factors played a part? Is this yet another conspiracy?

Yeah, he's been slapping the ground after missed tackles and missed pass defense a lot this year.

Wonder if he's 100% healthy or if Fr. Time has simply caught up to The Hair.

Again, in your opinion. Ahh, which outside factors played a part? Is this yet another conspiracy?
    The outside factor that comes to my mind is that Troy has a clean cut image and is a media darling. That can sway voters. The voters are humans.

I don't feel they could have given it to Harrison for the risk of looking bad.

The outside factor that comes to my mind is that Troy has a clean cut image and is a media darling. That can sway voters. The voters are humans.

I don't feel they could have given it to Harrison for the risk of looking bad.
    They gave it to him because he is a game changer and makes the Steeler's defense click. Troy is a unique player.

Blog Entries

They gave it to him because he is a game changer and makes the Steeler's defense click. Troy is a unique player.
    So they gave it to him for his history and not what he did last year... thanks for confirming what we've been saying

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So they gave it to him for his history and not what he did last year... thanks for confirming what we've been saying
    Yeah, of course you guys know better. Nice to have the DPOY at safety.

Blog Entries

Yeah, of course you guys know better. Nice to have the DPOY at safety.
    Who has getting toasted in coverage this year. Good to have a former DPOY that's now a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Who has getting toasted in coverage this year. Good to have a former DPOY that's now a liability.

Liability? LMAO.

Liability? LMAO.
    He does seem to be guessing a lot this year, and maybe he always has in the past, but this year he is wrong most of the time. I mean he looked bad against colt mccoy... COLT MCCOY! I think Ed Reed would walk out of the stadium, fly straight to louisianna and hang up his cleats for good if he got played like that by Colt McCoy.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Liability? LMAO.
    Relatively speaking, yes.

Did you not watch last nights game? Or the games against the Ravens this year?

Troy is still great around the line of scrimmage, his weakness has been coverage, this year it's been more apparent.