Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Congrats Troy Polamalu!

Troy is about 5 minutes from being forced into retirement by concussions.

Summation, pointless discussion. Steelers are lucky to have him. I see the thread being endless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion. The people who give the award thought otherwise.
    I'd be curious as to how much Mr. Rooney had to shell out for the "honor." Probably wouldn't even have made a blip in his NFL Officials Financial Support budget...

Liability? LMAO.
    He is a liability in coverage. He's basically a small linebacker. He has trouble covering TEs. He could've been the Packers MVP in the SB last year. I don't recall any of the top qbs shying away from Polamalu in the passing game.

He's a factor when teams have to run. He can creep up at the line of scrimmage and wreak havoc. Once teams start passing, Polamalu disappears.

Good tackle on this play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjS2PVdVww0

Summation, pointless discussion. Steelers are lucky to have him. I see the thread being endless.
    pointless discussion or an argument you can't win? I wish I could find the article but wasnt troy voted 'most overrated player in the NFL'?

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Yeah, he's been slapping the ground after missed tackles and missed pass defense a lot this year.

Wonder if he's 100% healthy or if Fr. Time has simply caught up to The Hair.
    Yeah, it's one or the other or a combination of both but he's not the same player he once was. He has flashes now and then but he's lost something for sure.