Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: TNF - Browns vs Steelers

If you didn't know anything about the NFL and just looked at colors you might think its the piss vs shit bowl.

Blog Entries
    Appreciate the humble approach steel fan but come on...these teams are not in the same class and the distance between them is growing. It would take a series of incredible fluke plays for believeland to be in this

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: TNF - Browns vs Steelers

The Browns will win this game... I can feel it.

I think the Browns are embarrassed after letting up 290 yards, they sure up their run Defense, and their Pass Defense is as good as any in the league...

That's my logic, hope it works.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Division game, historic rivalry that goes back decades, my romantic heart says anything could happen tonight

In reality, I'll most likely be gone to bed before half time

Lets go Browns!!!!!!!!

Come on Touchdown here

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Appreciate the humble approach steel fan but come on...these teams are not in the same class and the distance between them is growing. It would take a series of incredible fluke plays for believeland to be in this
    Oh yeah? Lol. Amazing what the browns offense can do when they're not dropping everything McCoy throws. 7 - 0 browns.

It doesn't matter what is down if no one touches him. No Steeler touched him from what I saw unless I missed it.

Scratch that 7-0. That's how you make a fucking stop!

wow i never understand why people never run qb sneaks in situations like that you literally need a half a yard just get the ball the cross the plain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels like last weekend already. Team goes right down the field, gets a td, only to have it taken off the board and settle for 3....although at least cleveland didn't get their kick blocked.

Blog Entries

Running that play was disrespectful to the Steelers defense. They should have just snuck the darn thing in.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore