Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Tebowmania

I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost supernatural at this point.

Give credit not only to Marion Barber's boneheaded play to go out of bounds, as well as his fumble in OT, but also to Chicago getting REALLY conservative on the last few possessions in regulation, and to calling off the dogs on the pass rush in the final drive of regulation. They nearly had him sacked at the goal line, but then failed to rush him the rest of regulation. It looked like Greg Mattision's defense from last year.

Consider me unimpressed with Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Blasphemy! :D

AND just think, the NFL could have flexed Tebow/Brady to Sunday night next week; can't wait to hear more fallout from that decision next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Blasphemy! :D
    LMAO! Yeah.. I Guess I'll miss the rapture.

6. Re: Tebowmania

The way Tebow made Barber run out of bounds was classic Tebow.
    He called in a favor from the man upstairs, and next thing Barber knew he was running out of bounds and fumbling uncontrollably. ;)
    Hey call it whatever you want, but crazy stuff cant keep happening in this kid's favor, over and over and over again..

Like a wise man once said, very wise man, "After the 3rd time if you still think its a coincidence you're a fool."
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corvo View Post
    geting sick of this. if we see them on the playoffs i really want to see suggs being suggs on his ass.
    If the Ravens win the division, they will not likely see the Broncos in the playoffs. If Denver wins the division, it will likely get them the fourth seed, with Pittsburgh in the fifth.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

8. Re: Tebowmania

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Give credit not only to Marion Barber's boneheaded play to go out of bounds, as well as his fumble in OT, but also to Chicago getting REALLY conservative on the last few possessions in regulation, and to calling off the dogs on the pass rush in the final drive of regulation. They nearly had him sacked at the goal line, but then failed to rush him the rest of regulation. It looked like Greg Mattision's defense from last year.

Keep it up... lmao,

6 weeks in a row.. hahahah i love how people will keep being unimpressed. Kid's been doing it since high-school. lol. Keep it coming.

I don't wanna hear about anything else, He cant keep doing this over and over and over and over and over again. What the hell, are you kidding me???

This Denver team is scary, and honestly i don't wanna play this team come playoff time.. The power of Belief, is incredible. They believe they can win any game, and that's a scary thing, they believe they CANT LOSE. That's an even scarier team, they don't believe they cant lose because they are good, they believe they cant lose because they cant lose lol. They believe its more than natural. The power of a group of men with that kind of belief is not to be taken lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Keep it up... lmao,

6 weeks in a row.. hahahah i love how people will keep being unimpressed. Kid's been doing it since high-school. lol. Keep it coming.

I don't wanna hear about anything else, He cant keep doing this over and over and over and over and over again. What the hell, are you kidding me???
    Wait. Is this the same guy that rails against people crediting team wins to QBs? Who kidnapped BP92 and replaced him with this guy here? ;)

For the record, I am happy for Tebow, and I am enjoying the 'story.' I am actively rooting for him and have been from the beginning, mainly because of his modest, impossible-to-hate personality (the religious aspect is irrelevant to me).

Blog Entries

Beeracuda made some good points. First, Chicago did begin playing more conservatively on offense. Second, they eventually went to the prevent defense and couldn't even run that correctly. On one play, the outside CB nearly gave a ten yard cushion and followed another receiver deep, when both safeties were already deep, allowing the underneath receiver to make the catch and get out of bounds. Then, when Chicago gets the ball back, Marion Barber runs out of bounds. That was on the play that immediately followed the two minute warning. After the ridiculously long field goal, Chicago wins the coin toss. On third and long, Marion Barber finds an opening, right up the middle of the defense, and looks to be headed to the end zone for a long touchdown. In desperation, a defender grabs for the ball and rips it loose from Barber's grasp. Denver recovers, converts a couple of first downs and sets up Matt Prater for another long field goal. Both of which, went right down the middle, with room to spare.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

11. Re: Tebowmania

Wait. Is this the same guy that rails against people crediting team wins to QBs? Who kidnapped BP92 and replaced him with this guy here? ;)

For the record, I am happy for Tebow, and I am enjoying the 'story.' I am actively rooting for him and have been from the beginning, mainly because of his modest, imopssible-to-hate personality (the religious aspect is irrelevant to me).
    Honestly that team, especially on defense is playing magically.

But those were the same people they had to start the year and they couldn't win to save their lives.

In comes Tebow, they start playing like the 85 bears. I'm telling you man its the belief they have, as a team, and it starts with the Quarterback. This isn't just about the wins, its how the craziest things happen in this teams favor. Did you watch this bears game??? That had to be one of the strangest end of games, and i could show you examples in the past 5 weeks of just improbable stuff happening.

They win with sheer will power, and its a well known trait of Tebow, and its rubbed off on them as a team. At Florida it was the same thing, that Florida team was good but it wasn't two national championships back to back good. Will power and belief, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by galy126 View Post
    AND just think, the NFL could have flexed Tebow/Brady to Sunday night next week; can't wait to hear more fallout from that decision next week.
    I think they tried, but the network didn't want to give up that game. They are allowed to protect one game and they protected Tebow!