Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Cleveland The Fan Says Colt McCoy Better Than Flacco

Uh what??? These bozos and their callers are saying Colt McCoy is better than Joe Flacco. One of the talk show hosts said when Joe Flacco gets rattled he becomes the "ultimate stair down QB" and proceeds to throw 3 picks.

Now they just said Flacco was a top 10 pick, which makes this even worse for the Ravens. (Joe was drafted 18th)

They looked at Joe's completion % this year and said he's been horrible. Then they said Colt's completion % has been in the 70s. (They included Colt's college and high school days as well)

Could these guys be any more misinformed???

I hope The Ravens kick the living shit out of the Browns so these ass wipes realize how bad their team truly is. Suggs, Ngata, Redding and Kruger need to put a serious hurting on Colt "70% completion" McCoy.

Re: Cleveland The Fan Says Colt McCoy Better Than Flacco

Drew Carey thinks Cleveland rocks. Says it all rght there.

You sure they didn't say something like "McCoy is better than Flacco right now"?

Because they can make an argument McCoy is playing better then Joe -- a loose one, but at least it's somewhat debatable.

RavenTerp Guest

Nope they said they would take McCoy over Flacco based on their abilities and i am not sure how they can make that argument. I just emailed these idiots and gave them some "stats" that basically refute the homer pick of McCoy of Flacco. It really is laughable! People should email these clowns!
    booms@923thefan.com
    kiley@923thefan.com

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You sure they didn't say something like "McCoy is better than Flacco right now"?

Because they can make an argument McCoy is playing better then Joe -- a loose one, but at least it's somewhat debatable.
    Oh no. The question was who would you take as your QB. They all answered Colt McCoy because he is better than Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    Oh no. The question was who would you take as your QB. They all answered Colt McCoy because he is better than Joe.
    People get attached to their QB...would you trade Joe for Ben?

Home town callers and hosts supporting and talking up their hometown QB and team.
    I'd be more surprised if they didn't

Come on guys, it's local talk on radio by fans. Who doesn't want to view their players in favorable light? You can pick any timeframe; run the numbers and say "this guy is better is better than that guy" yadda yadda. The number that means the most is W-L. Results people.

I'm going with Joe on this topic....winning. Results Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeBettis63 View Post
    No.

1) Ben is a douche.

2) His career will be over in 4 years due to the abuse he has taken.

3) The difference between Joe and Ben isn't monumental, and Ben has three more years experience.

4) Of course I'm attached to Joe Flacco.

No. But, that's not the same thing. I get that Ben has two Superbowls and I consider him close to an elite QB (a slight notch below Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Manning).

But Joe has won 4 playoff games and is the winningest QB since 2008 I believe. Based on his past 3 and half years Joe has shown me enough that I think he'll have a ring one day.

Has Colt McCoy done enough that you can say the same about him? How many playoff games has Colt won? How many last minute come from behind victories does Colt have in Pittsburgh? Has Colt ever been one drive way from the Superbowl?

Seriously the comparison of Colt and Joe is a joke.

The question would be... do you think we would have a better record if McCoy was our QB?

Hell. No.

RavenTerp Guest

Yes, but Ben could start to wear down physically based on the amount of abuse he takes each game/year. Joe is going to be playing for another 10-12 years. So that is a more difficult decesion. Flacco and McCoy are both young QB's so the comparison is easier to make.