Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Road Trips next season? San Fran, Buffalo?

For everyone going to Buffalo, I checked the Bills website. They have 2 cash lots that are open. They're Lot 2 (Corolla) and Lot 3 (Sequoia). It's $25 per vehicle and they're open 5 hrs. before kick-off.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

I posted some info on my intro thread if anyone else is going to the Seattle game.

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/show...52&postcount=4

Quote Originally Posted by mavhimself View Post
    i'm looking to get to the bolts game in november. it's an opportunity to see the ravens and visit my old stomping grounds
    Let me know- I'll be at the San Diego game for sure! It's a simple drive down the 5!
    Kinda wanna go to Seattle as well..
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

Blog Entries

I am going to SF with about 30 people, for most of the group it will be their first road trip. We will be staying in Union square with easy access to all areas of the city as well as the "Stick".

We are flying out of Philly---very cheap direct flights. We got our tickets through the 49ers several months ago $59 a piece. Cannot wait to go. We will travel Thursday AM, returning Monday. While the wife's go to NAPA, we will probably do a pub crawl through SF, focusing on Union Square (Lefty O'Doul's), Haight Ashbury, the No Name Bar across the bay in SF as well as a few local pubs in North Beach.

We will definitely not be driving.

Any suggestions for good sports pubs with local flavor, not something like an ESPN zone, would be appreciatted. Lokking forward to catching up with RAVEN Nation on the road.

5. Re: Road Trips next season? San Fran, Buffalo?

It seems like a lot of Ravens fans are going to San Fran. Is there a particular area where Ravens fans will be tailgating before the game? Can't wait until October 7th!

Ed-

I was out in San Fran a few years ago and we went to a Sports Bar called Knuckles. I think it was downtown. Brick building, had a rock climber hanging off the side. Typical sports bar. Lots of TVs, memoribilia. One thing I couldn't get used to was watching football so early. Out here on the east coast, we're all geared up with Beer and Wings. Out there, it's steak and eggs.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.