Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No way the Ravens will lose to the Chargers

Seriously, Norv is such a horrible HC. They have talent but they always find ways to lose, kinda like the Eagles. As long as the Ravens stay fundamentally sound and don't make any stupid mistakes they should be able to beat the Chargers with ease. I don't care that the game is in SD.
    Last edited by EdReed4HOF; 11-27-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    90% of the game is half mental

Re: No way the Ravens will lose to the Chargers

Anything can happen when you have a QB capable of putting up 350-400 on you, 3,000 miles away from home.. And Rivers can.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Anything can happen when you have a QB capable of putting up 350 on you, 3,000 miles away from home.. And Rivers can.
    But will he? The Chargers o-line has been crapped this year, he's one of the most sacked QBs in the NFL this year. Hard to throw for 350 when you have no time to throw. If we get after him we win. Their D doesn't scare me one bit.
    90% of the game is half mental

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Seriously, Norv is such a horrbiel HC. They have talent but they always find ways to lose, kinda like the Eagles. As long as the Ravens stay fundamentally sound and don't make any stupid mistakes they should be able to beat the Chargers with ease. I don't care that the game is in SD.
    I live in SD and the fans/radio stations are completely fed up. There's no leadership on the team. They're undisciplined and Rivers has been doing his best <gasp> Kyle Boller impression all season long. They are truly inconsistent where as the Ravens have dropped some steamers here and there, but on the whole have been fairly dominant for the past 4 seasons.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.826682,-117.205509

Blog Entries

They do look pretty bad, but thanks for jinxing us now.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    But will he? The Chargers o-line has been crapped this year, he's one of the most sacked QBs in the NFL this year. Hard to throw for 350 when you have no time to throw. If we get after him we win. Their D doesn't scare me one bit.
    Will he? Who knows. But he is capable.

Some other QB's just aren't a threat to do that.

The Chargers will have nothing to play for when we get them. The Ravens will be fired up to keep that home field advantage. It should be a "relatively ease" win for us. With that said they'll probably lose.

Blog Entries

how many offensive linemen have they lost? they're playing with scrubs on that Oline. Not sure if Rivers is really injured like it's been rumored but he sure doesn't look good.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Never underestimate the Ravens' ability to play down to or below the level of any team, no matter how bad. I'm hoping our last five games are no worse than 4-1. Not saying we lose to San Diego, but we have TWO chances to lose to the Browns.

We're jinxed now OP

You say all these bad things about Norv Turner, but theres a chance he won't even be the coach there in week 15.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66