SF is our favorite team - in 3 weeks

Looking at the Steelers remaining powder puff schedule, one can only hope that the SF defense can play THEIR biggest game of the year out there in 3 weeks.

Yeah, I know.. we have business to take care of ourselves.. But in the grand scheme of things we will most likely need the Steelers to lose one more. I have a feeling we have one more loss on our schedule (@ SD or @ CIN)

Re: SF is our favorite team - in 3 weeks

The Niners will definitely have the NFC West locked up but they'll probably still be competing for the #2 spot at that point so they'll play hard. Plus after losing to the Ravens they'll probably want to prove that they can hang with the big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Looking at the Steelers remaining powder puff schedule, one can only hope that the SF defense can play THEIR biggest game of the year out there in 3 weeks.

Yeah, I know.. we have business to take care of ourselves.. But in the grand scheme of things we will most likely need the Steelers to lose one more. I have a feeling we have one more loss on our schedule (@ SD or @ CIN)
    Beware of the Brown factor too. I still think yinz and us will meet for a 3rd time in the playoffs. Looking forward to another classic battle. :ww::ww:

Yeah I'm glad that game is in San Fran. While we SHOULD win every game left on our schedule, those have been the games we have lost all year. I'll take all the Pittsburgh losses I can get, and it looks like that game is our best chance to give us some breathing room.

Feed Rice 20 times a game and we won't have to worry about the Steelers at all.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

6. Re: SF is our favorite team - in 3 weeks

I think if we're to play them again in the playoffs, in Baltimore, we can do it this year. Ben is a heck of a QB and no doubt it'd be a tight game, but that defense goes crazy at home.

Blog Entries

It won't be a short week for SanFran and they won't be the team traveling 3000 miles and fighting jet lag. They won't be the same team that played us on Turkey Day when they face the Steelers.

Moreover, the Steelers will rely more on the pass than the Ravens did, which will give that turnover-hungry defense more opportunities get some. Some Steelers fans are already declaring that game a win after watching us beat them, but I think they're counting their turkeys a little early. The Niners are a good football team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdinMB View Post
    Beware of the Brown factor too. I still think yinz and us will meet for a 3rd time in the playoffs. Looking forward to another classic battle. :ww::ww:
    If they meet again it will be in Baltimore but it's unlikely. Had two chances and couldn't get it done; off to NE for the playoffs

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!