Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Joe Flacco vs Bengals Defense

Think he shaked the "Bengals D owns him" thing that everyone keeps harping on.

Pretty much shows us all what type of QB Joe is...

Give Joe a decent running game where he can work that playaction, remember the "Joe is a Playaction QB" thread.. yeah i still stand by that, he is at his best when he can work that play action to perfection, and he looks like the Joe we all want to see.

That pick was just flat out dumb (love to hear how that one is defended).

Loved this performance, plus he was so damn accurate on the deep balls. It was a really nice thing to see. Torrey seems to be open on those every week but it always seems a little out of reach. Today those deep balls were on the Money.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Re: Joe Flacco vs Bengals Defense

All it took was some time and repetition. People like to forget that Torrey is a rookie and that Joe has never had a deep threat like him. If more fans were patient and stood by their offense, perhaps they would see more results such as what we saw today.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Think he shaked the "Bengals D owns him" thing that everyone keeps harping on.

Pretty much shows us all what type of QB Joe is...

Give Joe a decent running game where he can work that playaction, remember the "Joe is a Playaction QB" thread.. yeah i still stand by that, he is at his best when he can work that play action to perfection, and he looks like the Joe we all want to see.

That pick was just flat out dumb (love to hear how that one is defended).

Loved this performance, plus he was so damn accurate on the deep balls. It was a really nice thing to see. Torrey seems to be open on those every week but it always seems a little out of reach. Today those deep balls were on the Money.
    Pretty big of you to give Joe credit considering the fact you are the biggest Joe Flacco hater on the face of the earth.

LOL Just messing with you man.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Pretty big of you to give Joe credit considering the fact you are the biggest Joe Flacco hater on the face of the earth.

LOL Just messing with you man.
    Lmao dont play man these people around here will read that, and send me death threats. I like not to have to relocate.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

dumbass INT, but take that pass out of the equation, it was an almost perfect day, good completion %, avoided a sack and got the ball to rays feet so no intentional grouding, couple times under pressure he stepped up and took the dump off and avoided a sack, was accurate on deep passes today, still throws a little high when sometimes, espically on routes across the middle, maybe its because hes thowing over the o and d lines and is wary of it being tipped?

all in all, still capable of a bone head play, but hes playing very well without the QB rating to back it up

Blog Entries

He just needs protection and he's pretty solid. Pressure and you never know...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    dumbass INT, but take that pass out of the equation, it was an almost perfect day, good completion %, avoided a sack and got the ball to rays feet so no intentional grouding, couple times under pressure he stepped up and took the dump off and avoided a sack, was accurate on deep passes today, still throws a little high when sometimes, espically on routes across the middle, maybe its because hes thowing over the o and d lines and is wary of it being tipped?

all in all, still capable of a bone head play, but hes playing very well without the QB rating to back it up
    Agreed. Dumb INT, which was all on him..but otherwise a great day by Joe

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Blog Entries

Lol bleed...

Speed at the wr position was the difference over the last two years against the Bengals. It was joes deep connections that opened up the field for rice to bust a couple longer ones. Torrey smith was the difference, not the running game.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Lmao dont play man these people around here will read that, and send me death threats. I like not to have to relocate.
    lol I'm sorry man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Agreed. Dumb INT, which was all on him..but otherwise a great day by Joe
    other than the fumble (is he really leading the NFL in fumbles, wow)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    other than the fumble (is he really leading the NFL in fumbles, wow)
    10 in 10 games. That crap needs to stop.

Blog Entries

That INT was really just a bonehead throw. He was staring down Dickson and made a poor pass and Clements made a head's up vet play.

That's probably a match up that they were looking for though, ya know? 6'4" TE on a 6' corner.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.