Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody else get the feeling...

that Cincy is like that pain in the ass little brother, who, while for now, you can keep him in line, is, in a couple of years, just gonna kick the shit out of you?
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Re: Anybody else get the feeling...

Just wait till they cash in the picks they got for Carson Palmer.

Blog Entries

Hadn't Cinci won 6 of 8 against Ravens coming into this game? I wouldn't call that keeping them in line. Happy with the win!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Cincy has always been a pain in our ass. Even when they're having a bad season they still find a way to win at least one of two, see 2006.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvc8 View Post
    ^^^This^^^
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Yeah Cincy's going to be around for awhile now... and as others have said even when they played crappy against other teams during the year they always got/get up against the Ravens.

The feeling I get is that Cinci is on the upswing and we might be going in the opposite direction unless Oz has another great draft.

I am reserving judgement on this team for now.
    Let's see how we do against the niners on Thursday. I hope we can get thru that one with a win. Everytime I buy in and believe, they turn in a clunker. im not going to get crushed again so easily.

The Bengals proved to be an up and coming team and at least I can say I respect their coach as a real good guy. They seem to have a QB they can build around and they really did fleese Oakland when they traded Palmer ( a guy they werent using anyway). I believe they get 2 1st rounders in each of the next 2 years.

Should we beat SF Thursday? YES...and we better. Wonder if Ray will return by then?
    1 game at a time guys.

Blog Entries

its only two games a year! they are def on the come up but we are already up and have made some nice moves in the draft as well. as long as we can split the season (in future years to come) they will settle down as teams wont sleep on them and there will be more film on andy

that said if they use those picks on more Defensive players and can hit, we may be in some trouble

They have a good nucleus of young players which includes a franchise QB. Throw in all those draft picks and it's kinda scary. Say what you will about them, but they aren't the Bungles anymore and may not be for many years to come.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvc8 View Post
    Cincy has had high draft picks before and swung and missed. IF they cash in those picks for players that pan out, they might have something good going on there.

Blog Entries

Wait til they get those number one picks they stole from the raiders, this team is almost there. Pittsburgh I believe will be on the slide here after this season, I see cincy coming into their own next season but they still gotta contend with the angry birds.