Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is our year.

This has to be 1 of the most frustratingly weird years I've ever seen yet, we still control our own destiny.

We will get through this year and in the playoffs we will beat everyone in oir path.

No cupcakes in the playoffs to play down to.

Let's go Ravens!

Blog Entries

Re: This is our year.

I definitely think this team is capable of getting to the SB.

Winning?? Ehh...I dont know. We'll see.

They need to get their asses in gear when they're on the road though.

The entire team needs to have a serious gut check about who they are. They're completely bi-polar.

1 week they're a dominant D that shuts down guys like Arian Foster and Roethlisberger. Then the next week they're letting Tarvaris Jackson and Marshawn Lynch absolutely carve them a new one.

1 week they're a balanced O where Rice goes over 100 yards rushing and the next week he touches it 5 times. 1 week the receivers go off and catch everything and Flacco is hitting his guys in stride and the next week he can't hit the broad side of a barn and his receivers drop every other pass.

This team has a serious SERIOUS identity issue.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Its pro football-- take it for what its worth, a diversion every Sunday. Next week, the Bengals. Must win. :)
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

it's a long season. Huge game this weekend; would you really want it any other way?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I definitely think this team is capable of getting to the SB.

Winning?? Ehh...I dont know. We'll see.

They need to get their asses in gear when they're on the road though.

The entire team needs to have a serious gut check about who they are. They're completely bi-polar.

1 week they're a dominant D that shuts down guys like Arian Foster and Roethlisberger. Then the next week they're letting Tarvaris Jackson and Marshawn Lynch absolutely carve them a new one.

1 week they're a balanced O where Rice goes over 100 yards rushing and the next week he touches it 5 times. 1 week the receivers go off and catch everything and Flacco is hitting his guys in stride and the next week he can't hit the broad side of a barn and his receivers drop every other pass.

This team has a serious SERIOUS identity issue.
    I look at it this way.....we are a little short at RB, and that is factoring into what they do, and what Ray Rice is doing. Its a long season.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    it's a long season. Huge game this weekend; would you really want it any other way?
    Exactly. It's as if people only enjoy football when their team is decisively winning the entire game. A spanking is nice every once and awhile, but that's not what football is about.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

It's hard to imagine we swept the Steelers this years, yet Pittsburgh is STILL in first place and we're in 3rd!!! Yes, I get if we beat the Bengals we move the 1st, but still.

What's funny is that when the Ravens beat the Bengals, they'll be on top of the division and one of the top two seeds in the conference.

It's a weird year but if you look at the Ravens remaining schedule they have 4 at home where they don't lose. Their remaining away games are two in the division and one team that they respect (SD).

The Ravens main issues are that they play down to competition they don't respect/know and they have a poor coaching staff.

I know a lot of posters love Harbaugh but he isn't involved enough for my liking and lacks a feel for the game which is why I think he doesn't rein Cam in when he goes pass happy.
    Last edited by Ravens75; 11-14-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Exactly. It's as if people only enjoy football when their team is decisively winning the entire game. A spanking is nice every once and awhile, but that's not what football is about.
    We enjoy the winning because we hate the losing.

Yes, I for one want to see this team play to their potential. Our offensive coordinator is not very good. Watching this team taxes your nerves. Its like this team is bipolar.

Blog Entries

Well, I'd much rather see the Ravens at 9-0 right now. :D

I get what you're saying though. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

1st thing's 1st: get into the playoffs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    It's hard to imagine we swept the Steelers this years, yet Pittsburgh is STILL in first place and we're in 3rd!!! Yes, I get if we beat the Bengals we move the 1st, but still.
    Read post #8. Beating the Steelers twice means that if our division records are the same, they must be ahead of the Ravens to win the divisions. That's the main reason the ultimate Steeler homer Bill Cowher said the Ravens will win the division.

BTW the Ravens are in 2nd place and the 5th seed in the playoffs.

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf