Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Squealer Board in meltdown...

Squealer board wants to Fire Coaches and are blaming the Refs for robbing them... Funny stuff.... Can you believe they think all the calls went against them.... Where have they been hiding over the past few years when some crazy calls all went against us...

Blog Entries

Re: Squealer Board in meltdown...

I checked out SteelerNation and there is hardly anyone posting right now. What board are you talking about?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Give me a freaking break. Ive never seen a team get more calls in my life as the steelers. Ray Rice had a TD that was called back on BS call.

I dont care I'm so happy!!!!!!!!~

Torrey Smith also had an easy touchdown catch if not for a ridiculous jersey grab that slowed him down so he was just short of the ball. Not called. Steeler fans are out of their minds if they think the Ravens got all the calls. The Ravens were basically robbed of two touchdowns in the first half.

It's not an uncommon reaction from fans after losing a game. I thought the refs were all around terrible, on both sides, but it's hard to blame them when your defense lets the Ravens go 92 yards in 2:35. And the Ravens were what, like 80% on third downs? Can't put the blame anywhere but on the defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    Give me a freaking break. Ive never seen a team get more calls in my life as the steelers. Ray Rice had a TD that was called back on BS call.

I dont care I'm so happy!!!!!!!!~
    TWO TOUCHDOWNS. Or, if you prefer, he had the same touchdown stolen twice by the zebras.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    It's not an uncommon reaction from fans after losing a game. I thought the refs were all around terrible, on both sides, but it's hard to blame them when your defense lets the Ravens go 92 yards in 2:35. And the Ravens were what, like 80% on third downs? Can't put the blame anywhere but on the defense.
    they're definitely getting worse and worse every year it seems.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by ravenchamp1 View Post
    Squealer board wants to Fire Coaches and are blaming the Refs for robbing them... Funny stuff.... Can you believe they think all the calls went against them.... Where have they been hiding over the past few years when some crazy calls all went against us...
    Fuck 'em. It's not about them.
    It's about us.
    :):):):):):):)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

There were bad calls on both sides, but I think the Steelers had a slight edge with officiating. I wouldnt say anyone got screwed. We seemed to get away with more in the secondary, they got away with more at the line of scrimmage.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    It's about us.
    word:word
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    It's about us.
    What he said.

They can dish that shit out but can't take it. TOO DAMN BAD.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    I checked out SteelerNation and there is hardly anyone posting right now. What board are you talking about?
    Maybe they aren't posting now, but there are several threads chock-full of Steeler fans whining about the officials. One grumpy towel-waver started a thread called "Cold Hard Football Fact: Ben Roethlisberger is HOF material, Flacco is a Bum."

Maybe so, but Flacco was the better quarterback tonight.

I have a friend who is a Steelers fan who likes to claim he and his fellow Steelers fans never ever act like that. ROFLMAO!!