Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 160161162
Results 1,933 to 1,938 of 1938

Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    Great win for you guys. Congrats from a Steeler fan.
    It was a great game man, the Steelers are still a damn good team and I'm pretty sure we'll see you guys again in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    Great win for you guys. Congrats from a Steeler fan.
    thanks bro

another nail biter that could have went either way

All I can say is wow!!! Always remember not to give up on these guys.

They are a "Team". I've never seen so many 3rd down completions as
    tonight by the Ravens. After Joes fumble in the 4th quarter, I said "Oh Shit!!"

If we could have not fumbled and instead punted at that point, it would have been my wish. Then the D could have stopped Pissburgh and resumed on offense. As it was, we all had to be scared.

Greatest comeback in ravens history in my opinion, including last week.

go BlackBirds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    im still lol'ing @ walt coleman "the ball will be placed at the spot of the foul" trying to fuck the ravens until the end
    He tried to fuck them all night, robbing Rice of the same touchdown twice on the opening drive.

Gay tries to pull Smith down and draws a bullshit holding call to wipe out a 77 yard touchdown run to open the game. If that crap doesn't get called this might not have even been a close game. Flacco and Co. shrug it off, drive down the field, and Rice sticks it in the end zone on a 1 yard run, only to see the Zebras try to steal it again by blowing the whistle early.

Gay and Taylor spent more time pulling Smith's shirt than they did sitting on the sideline while their offense was on the field, with only the one call on the winning touchdown to show for it. Two of the deep "misses" missed only because Smith was held running down the field, pulling him up inches short of being able to catch the ball- including the one in the end zone just before the

This is what it means to win the game anyway. This is what it means when it's said that the officials aren't an excuse for losing the game. You win it anyway.

Blog Entries

That game should have never been that close ray rice got robbed a openning TD we hsould have blowed them out again but smoove called it once again.steelers one trick pony team we got them hooked and read like a blue print its our time now, we looking in the rear view mirrow watching them stuck on the highway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    im still lol'ing @ walt coleman "the ball will be placed at the spot of the foul" trying to fuck the ravens until the end
    I almost had a heart attack - what the hell?

That last drive was EPIC. Boldin is money and Torrey Smith is turning into an awesome deep threat.

Today my coffee tastes better, the air is sweeter, there's a spring in my step :happyanim

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!