Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens Rap featuring Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Ravens Rap featuring Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti

Every time I see "Ravens Rap" I am thinking they went all '85 Bears on us.

It would be hilarious to see, especially with the owner making an appearance!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I just don't have an hour right now to watch that, even though I'd like to. Just too much to do today. Can someone maybe posts up a synopsis?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Hey Tony, IMO Steve Bisciotti was pretty forthright about the team he owns. He spoke about the players who had to be released, the $alary cap, Cam, etc. How many other NFL owners would be put on the spot like he was ? (A rhetorical question) It was an interesting and entertaining hour. Thanx for sharing with a Ravens fan who lives in New York City... Bc
    P.S. - got a glimpse of you too. IMO, good work all around.

Blog Entries

i thought it was interesting when he was talking about an 18 game schedule. it sounds like a lot of the reasoning behind having less practices, less practice w/contact, etc., was because they want to go 18 games. already having all that in place will make it easier to come to an agreement with the players. he talked about an extra bye week and adding 5 players to the roster if/when it happens.

So what did he have to say about Cam?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    So what did he have to say about Cam?
    he towed the company line on that one. blamed the offensive woes on a lack of execution and a lack of continuity on the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but I just don't have an hour right now to watch that, even though I'd like to. Just too much to do today. Can someone maybe posts up a synopsis?
    Comcast in OC produces the show and they upload it to us and we in turn to YouTube. I'm going to have one of our web designers provide highlights of the show and label the segments according to topic. Probably won't happen until sometime mid week next week though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Comcast in OC produces the show and they upload it to us and we in turn to YouTube. I'm going to have one of our web designers provide highlights of the show and label the segments according to topic. Probably won't happen until sometime mid week next week though.
    tony-

i went and saw the show for the first time on wednesday. it was a good time and i plan on checking you guys out the rest of the season. any chance you guys could turn the volume up a little? i was over in the bar area and at times it was kind of hard to hear what you guys were saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    tony-

i went and saw the show for the first time on wednesday. it was a good time and i plan on checking you guys out the rest of the season. any chance you guys could turn the volume up a little? i was over in the bar area and at times it was kind of hard to hear what you guys were saying.
    Glad you made it!

Don't be afraid to come up and say you can't hear. Steve Pappas is all about giving his customers a good show and if you can't hear it, we're all kind of wasting our time. I'm falling back to every other week. Just a little too much to make that trip every week. Bobby Vermillion will now alternate with me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Glad you made it!

Don't be afraid to come up and say you can't hear. Steve Pappas is all about giving his customers a good show and if you can't hear it, we're all kind of wasting our time. I'm falling back to every other week. Just a little too much to make that trip every week. Bobby Vermillion will now alternate with me.
    right on, thanks. looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Holy crap, does Steve need a better haircut.