Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Flacco, Cam Get Charge From Booing Fans

Anyone else check out this PR attempt of an article on BR.com?

WARNING: Content is extremely LAME.

Cam states, “Maybe I’m getting goofy at this stage, but I appreciate the brutalness of our fans in a way because it’s so important to them. I’ve got no problem being the target, because I’ve got great guys.”

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...booing-fans-2/
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Flacco, Cam Get Charge From Booing Fans

Tweet from Jimmy Smith:
    RealJimmySmith: Good win. Fans really pushed us through today.. great day for the raven nation [Twitter]

That wasn't booing, that was the fans pushing the Ravens to victory.
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Hopefully Cam and Joe get a "charge" from all the Still-billys and play well this weekend too...

Blog Entries

I really hate it when the fans boo the Ravens. I always laugh at the Titans when their fans boo them and booing the Ravens puts us in the same class. Maybe it's just me...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I really hate it when the fans boo the Ravens. I always laugh at the Titans when their fans boo them and booing the Ravens puts us in the same class. Maybe it's just me...
    I hate a lot of the booing from fans such as when Mason was booed but I thought yesterday was warranted and I also thought it was fairly tame considering we gave the Cards 21 points when they only had to drive something like 25 yards in total. What was important though was everyone staying at the game and it really didn't take much to get the fans reengaged. If the fans all left at halftime that would have been bad.

Blog Entries

They deserved to be boo'd for that first half performance.

The booing midway through the first half was deserved. What pissed me off was when Flacco got booed for his VERY FIRST incompletion. And don't tell me it was isolated. You could hear it loud and clear through the TV. Louder in fact than you could hear the 7 Nation Army chant in the 4th quarter.

That's bullshit. For all the bitching fans did on this board about us booing a FORMER player, it was absolutely sickening to see the crowd booing our starting QB for missing a single pass. Total bush league.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I'll never boo my home town team, but I could not argue with anyone booing at half time if they felt like it.

Agree with the above poster on fans booing Flacco's 1st incompletion, IMHO those are not real fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufflehead View Post
    I'll never boo my home town team, but I could not argue with anyone booing at half time if they felt like it.

Agree with the above poster on fans booing Flacco's 1st incompletion, IMHO those are not real fans.
    :word

Not my way either, but I can understand the frustrations of those who booed and if the players don't like it - after 6 Qtrs of crappy football - then that's on them. Thankfully, played well in the 2nd half.
    Last edited by B-more Ravor; 11-02-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

i'll never boo the ravens, i always give this one guy in my section shit for booing. but coming home from that jax debacle and turning the ball over on successive drives and giving up the return TD...they definately deserved it. as good as the defense is, its like a slap in the face when the offense turns the ball over in the opponents redzone. no excuse for it.

I hope this article doesn't lend itself to non-stop booing of the team by Ravens fans!

I hope they Boo Cam right out of town.