Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who has the testicular fortitude?

...as Mick Foley used to say. So asks the Ring of Eternal Power. So it has been declared.

The Baltimore Ravens will not lose another game this season.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 10-26-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Who has the testicular fortitude?

Absolutely do not see them going undefeated here on.

The problem is that this is the type of loss that really shakes a team's confidence. The Tennessee game was a bad loss, but that was partially arrogance from trashing Pittsburgh and getting caught off guard by Hasselbeck and Kenny Britt.

Jax just straight up shut us down by owning our offensive line and having solid play from their corners. There's obviously unhappiness with Cam. And we haven't even considered what could happen as the season goes on and injuries start to pile up.

We've got to play the Bengals twice, the Steelers in Pittsburgh, the 49ers, the Chargers, and Cleveland twice. All .500 or above teams. Everyone except the Chargers has an extremely stingy defense.

Unless Cam and Joe both get their shit together, it's going to be a rough ride. You can't count on the defense to score 21 points in every game.

Ravens will win 6 of the last 10. They will go 10W 6L, miss the playoffs and then fire Cam Cameron. Joe will explode offensively next year under a new Offensive Coordinator who knows how to play NFL football in the 21st century. Cam is locked in the 80s - looking for the reincarnation of Don Coryell.

They will loose to Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, San Diego, and either Cleveland or Seattle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    We've got to play the Bengals twice, the Steelers in Pittsburgh, the 49ers, the Chargers, and Cleveland twice.
    And we will win them all!!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    ...as Mike Foley used to say. So asks the Ring of Eternal Power. So it has been declared.

The Baltimore Ravens will not lose another game this season.

Love the attitude and if the offense could get its act together then it would be possible because the D is unstoppable right now; however, I have my doubts that the O will actually pull it together. I hope I'm wrong and your right!
    Boh

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    Joe will explode offensively next year under a new Offensive Coordinator who knows how to play NFL football in the 21st century.
    Joe has limitations that will Not necessarily get resolved with a new OC!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by baltimoreboh View Post
    ...however, i have my doubts that the o will actually pull it together.
    so do I!!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Here is some more declaration through testicular fortitude. Joe Flacco will throw, at least, twenty five TDs in the final 10 games.

Flacco and the offense (and Cam) better practice slants with the pocket collapsing; 3 step drop and get the ball out.

Hopefully Habrs has the "testicular fortitude" to tell Cam to put Joe in the shotgun more often.

LOL

I'm just waiting for the inevitable meltdown in Pittsburgh. I really hope it doesn't happen again this season, but after Monday I'm almost certain it will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    LOL
    Laughing with happiness already.