Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Harbs Backs Suggs Comments on Rice"

First story on www.ravens.com

This is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE

I'm a Harbaugh supporter - but "come on man" you're the head coach - do something about it. For "Ch..st's sake DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT - ACT LIKE A HEAD COACH - LEAD!

Re: "Harbs Backs Suggs Comments on Rice"

Cam Cameron looks like he's beyond gone at this point.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    The lockout saved Cameron's job IMO. He would have been gone if it was a normal off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    After that mess I'm surprised they let him on the plane last night. This guy has got to go. I was so pissed when rice was sitting on the bench after the fumble. This game was meant for rice and leach. I just don't understand why cameron can't figure out that when your QB is getting his ass kicked and you have a pro bowl rb with a human bowling ball to lead the way, you go with that. Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

here's the link. It says he backs Suggs but when you read his comments, it's more a nice way to say he's right and that's what we did.

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...ments-on-rice/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    The lockout saved Cameron's job IMO. He would have been gone if it was a normal off-season.
    Absolutely.

7. Re: "Harbs Backs Suggs Comments on Rice"

Harbaugh needs to kiss the defense's ass every chance he gets.

He sides against them he's got a serious problem.

Harbaugh is all about politics.

No way he liked Suggs saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    First story on www.ravens.com

This is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE

I'm a Harbaugh supporter - but "come on man" you're the head coach - do something about it. For "Ch..st's sake DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT - ACT LIKE A HEAD COACH - LEAD!
    I assume you were at practice today and observed Harbaugh not doing anything about it?
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Honestly, I kinda can't believe there isn't someone in house who can break down film with Flacco during the week and just let the kid be OC on game day. I bet that'd light a fire under him. I bet we'd see barking and field general-ing then. As of now, it seems like either of the following scenarios is the case:

A)

Cam: Ok we're going to run ________
    Joe: Seriously?
    Cam: Seriously, run it.
    Joe: But...
    Cam: Run the effing play.
    Joe: Time-Out.

<Joe comes over to the sidelines shaking his head, Harbaugh's lips say something to the effect of, the play was fine. And Flacco shakes his head... Commercial>

or

B)

Cam: Ok we're going to run _________
    Joe: <silence>
    Cam: Joe? Joe, you there? Headset not working?
    Joe: Which one is that again?

I find case B highly unlikely. If that were the case, I couldn't imagine that Flacco would have ever been a starting QB at any level, let alone at the NFL level, for a perennial play-off team.

Blog Entries

If this ain't a sign that cameron in gone I don't know what it. Did harb have a choice but to back it? You resign yanda to a big deal, acquire leach, move oher back to right gaurd and got a probowl center in gurode that's every indication that this team wants to run the ball, but you go out there and start your cute shit knowing this team cannot produce in the passing scheme you are drawing up and insttead of going to the strength of the unit you remain the same? Load up the fuckin line run run run to the right side the strongest area of your line until they can stop it and when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    If this ain't a sign that cameron in gone I don't know what it. Did harb have a choice but to back it? You resign yanda to a big deal, acquire leach, move oher back to right gaurd and got a probowl center in gurode that's every indication that this team wants to run the ball, but you go out there and start your cute shit knowing this team cannot produce in the passing scheme you are drawing up and insttead of going to the strength of the unit you remain the same? Load up the fuckin line run run run to the right side the strongest area of your line until they can stop it and when they do.
    I agree with your general sentiment here but to be fair the Jags DID shut down the running game whenever we used it. And part of the reason for such a low number of attempts is the lack of first downs - there just weren't as many opportunities to run as normal since there were no successful drives.

Blog Entries

If the Ravens put up another offensive dud against a weak Cardinals team I could legitimately see Cam getting the boot.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.