Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why do YOU hate the Steelers?

So another Sunday with no Ravens, and of course we are subjected to having Pittsburghed shoved down our throat on CBS once again. Sure, the network figures they should put on another AFCN division game, I get it. But that Yella and Black uniform still makes me sick to my stomach.

And I'm not even sure how Greg Gumbal and Dan Dierdorf can call the game while gagging on Roethlisburgher and Mike Wallace in their mouth the whole game.

So I ask you - why do YOU hate the Steelers?

I have many reasons, but I'll give one that is on my mind at the moment - I feel bad for the (lackluster) Cardinals fans that have to put up with 30,000 or more Appalachian Steelers fans in the stadium today. Granted, it is their fault for selling the tickets, but on the other hand you have to feel bad for any red bird fan that came to game and had to have a little yellow towel waiving in their face the whole time. Their fans are the worst aspect of the franchise. Loud, smelly, and no class in other stadiums.

Because they are a team in the NFL that doesn't represent Baltimore. If they don't represent Baltimore I hate them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Re: Why do YOU hate the Steelers?

It's disgusting to see all those piss rags in the Cardinals stadium. It reminds me of the Memorial Stadium days we we had to put up with all those stupid Yinzers in our house. I do believe Deirdorf wants to perform fellacio on the entire Steelers team!

I actually like it when CBS shows the steelers... so i can see this happening to those bastards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhXTQ7WRA6o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhXTQ7WRA6o[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    And I'm not even sure how Greg Gumbal and Dan Dierdorf can call the game while gagging on Roethlisburgher and Mike Wallace in their mouth the whole game.
    Not so much Gumbal, but I'm surprised Dierdorf can actually talk while gargling with Steeler semen.

With that being said, this baby belongs in another forum... I.E.-non Ravens Football, and possibly to the Smak forum at some point I suppose.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    It's disgusting to see all those piss rags in the Cardinals stadium. It reminds me of the Memorial Stadium days we we had to put up with all those stupid Yinzers in our house. I do believe Deirdorf wants to perform fellacio on the entire Steelers team!
    I'm willing to be we now have the least travelled to Stadium in the NFL for Yinzers. Buddy of mine told me there had to be less than 500 for the game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Not so much Gumbal, but I'm surprised Dierdorf can actually talk while gargling with Steeler semen.

With that being said, this baby belongs in another forum... I.E.-non Ravens Football, and possibly to the Smak forum at some point I suppose.
    Wherever you put it Fanatic, this sure is fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Wherever you put it Fanatic, this sure is fun!!
    Welp, if you find it, feel free to pile on.
    If it has to be moved to the smak forum...so be it.
    The whole damn thing watching what went on out there in the Desert topped off with Dierdorf acting like a 3 dollar crack whore giving discounts to Steelers basically has me puking up this wonderful dinner my wife made.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

yeah, agreed. this was almost the worst Steelers broadcast I've seen. But sadly there are 2 or 3 more that have been worse. Have you ever heard Chris Collinsworth talk about Troy Palamaljsouslshosw;alkjsdwho?

Now THAT is even worse than Dierdorf, and he was a Bengal.

Wasn't Dierdorf a Cardinal?

I love the Steelers and it is great to see the opposing stadium filled with Terrible Towels.
    Best organization in football and best fans in football.

Solid win.

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    I love the Steelers and it is great to see the opposing stadium filled with Terrible Towels.
    Best organization in football and best fans in football.

Solid win.
    keep dreaming softy. typical bandwagon Steeler fan, not even living in Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    keep dreaming softy. typical bandwagon Steeler fan, not even living in Pittsburgh.

You assume a lot my friend. Born and raised in Pittsburgh and attended my first game at eight years old. I also played college football in Pittsburgh so I may not be as soft as you assume. Nice try.