View Poll Results: Who do you want to see Andrew Luck end up with out of these 3 winless teams?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dolphins

11 84.62%
  • Colts

2 15.38%
  • Rams

0 0%

Andrew Luck Race

3 teams are without wins, The Colts, Dolphins and Rams. Who would you like to see Luck end up with?

Re: Andrew Luck Race

It makes no sense for the Rams to get Luck, they haven't shown what Bradford can do considering he has NO recievers. They just got Brandon Lloyd, but that doesn't really say much, they need others to support him in the receiving group.

As for the Colts, if they got Luck he could sit the bench and learn from Manning until he rides off into the sunset and hands the keys over to Luck. It would be a great move in my opinion.

The Dolphins need Luck the most, they are absolutely screwed at QB, they fudged the trade for Orton by not giving the Broncos what they wanted. Henne is decent, but not the answer, and Moore is only making the situation worse. The Dolphins clearly need this guy.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

I don't really *want* to see any of those teams get Luck because I don't like seeing teams get rewarded for failing. It's hard to see the Dolphins winning a game after seeing that putrid effort last night and I could see the Colts winning a game or two as they seem to at least be trying. It would be great to see 2 or 3 teams tank and then Luck decides to go back to school for another year.

The Dolpins and Colts could really use Luck. Rams don't need him and would probably trade out if they win the "sweepstakes".

The Colts and Dolphins are both very bad teams. I suspected the Colts were an 8-8 type team even with Manning, so it's no surprise they are so bad without him. The Dolphins are just one big self-destructive mess, with no QB at all. Painter > Moore...

I'm thinking Andrew Luck is going to be a Dolphin.

Blog Entries

Hope he ends up as a dolphin of those 3 choices.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Who would honestly want to see the Colts end up with Manning for almost fifteen years, then after one bad year, end up with Andrew Luck?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The Colts will throw the season to get him, Polian will make sure.

Blog Entries

Even if they get him... I have a hard time believing he is he next Peyton.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The Dolphins have started 16 different quarterbacks since Marino retired. Even if they don't have the 1st overall pick they'll offer a lot for it.

Hopefully the Dolphins get him. It'll be fun to see some QB stability there and another challenger to the Jets/Patriots.

If the Rams get it (which I don't think they will, there's no way they're the worst team in the league), they can trade it for a HUGE package.

The best QB out of college since Elway under the new rookie scale? He's going to be a VERY hot commodity.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

this title is a little misleading(to me anyway) i understand your saying who do we want to see luck go to. But maybe people think it says who do they think will get luck. Cuz why the hell would anyone wanna see this guy end up in the AFC? screw that haha i hope the Rams get the pick and take him. This guy is so talented, if he turns into next manning i wanna face him as little as possible