Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mighty Mark Sanchez

Took him over a quarter to get his team a first down against a winless Miami team.

God, if he was the QB here there would be pitchforks and torches outside the castle each Monday morning.

2. Re: Mighty Mark Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by SPRavensFan View Post
    Took him over a quarter to get his team a first down against a winless Miami team.

God, if he was the QB here there would be pitchforks and torches outside the castle each Monday morning.
    and to think, last year people in Baltimore wanted Sanchez instead of Flacco

3. Re: Mighty Mark Sanchez

If Flacco played like Sanchez does in the playoffs we'd be all set.

Blog Entries

Re: Mighty Mark Sanchez

Yea, but I doubt the Jets even get to the playoffs this year.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Its not his fault that the New York media built him up to be the next big thing. Im starting to feel bad for Sanchez. He's a nice enough guy, just not a very good QB.

6. Re: Mighty Mark Sanchez

Sanchez overthrew Green I guess who was like two yards away. Threw it way over his head.

Blog Entries

Do you guys think Sanchez would be successful in Baltimore?

Flacco also has Ray Rice and the Ravens D backing him up (no explanation necessary).

Sanchez has, hmmm let's see, the mighty Bart Scott, Jim Leonard, etc. (I don't know who their RB is).

I wonder if Mason will request to be traded to the Jags to play against the Ravens again.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

The only chance Rex has of going to the playoffs is to buy a ticket

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    Flacco also has Ray Rice and the Ravens D backing him up (no explanation necessary).

Sanchez has, hmmm let's see, the mighty Bart Scott, Jim Leonard, etc. (I don't know who their RB is).

I wonder if Mason will request to be traded to the Jags to play against the Ravens again.

Sanchez had one of the best RB's in the league his rookie year (Thomas Jones) and the next year he had a reinvigorated LaDanian Tomlinson.

Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Brad Smith, Dustin Keller, & Plax.

Oh yea, the best center in the league (Nick Mangold) and arguably one of the top pass blocking LT's in the game (Ferguson).

Defensively:
    Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Darrell Revis, Antonio Cromartie, David Harris (who is better than Scott btw), Calvin Pace, Shaun Ellis, Bryan Thomas, Kris Jenkins, etc.

Arguably one of the best defensive minded coaches in the history of the game.

Yea...Sanchez has had to play on a real talentless team...:grbac:

The Jets are just a typical Rex Ryan team. Undisciplined. We saw it in 2007 vs. NE and we've seen it lots more with him in NY. The players love him because he probably lets them party like the Red Sox during practice and team meetings.

And as I'm typing this, Leonhard gets a PF.

12. Re: Mighty Mark Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Sanchez had one of the best RB's in the league his rookie year (Thomas Jones) and the next year he had a reinvigorated LaDanian Tomlinson.

Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Brad Smith, Dustin Keller, & Plax.

Oh yea, the best center in the league (Nick Mangold) and arguably one of the top pass blocking LT's in the game (Ferguson).

Defensively:
    Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Darrell Revis, Antonio Cromartie, David Harris (who is better than Scott btw), Calvin Pace, Shaun Ellis, Bryan Thomas, Kris Jenkins, etc.

Arguably one of the best defensive minded coaches in the history of the game.

Yea...Sanchez has had to play on a real talentless team...:grbac:
    His rookie year also featured a 7-7 record that had two teams roll over for them at the end letting them into the playoffs.