Brandon Lloyd to the Rams

Saw on ESPN scrolling in the ticker.

Looks like he was traded for a 6th RD pick that could become a 5th RD pick.

Re: Brandon Lloyd to the Rams

Blog Entries

I'm sure Tebow loves it. "timmy we're giving you a shot! by the way we just traded our best WR'.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

From what I have heard, Brandon Lloyd was having some issues behind the scenes, with the coaching staff. I got the sense that he was showing a lack of professionalism behind the scenes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'm sure Tebow loves it. "timmy we're giving you a shot! by the way we just traded our best WR'.
    Not to mention they are trying to get rid of Eddie Royal too. Very weird organization. The Shanahan firing, the McDaniels hiring, and constantly trading their best players away. Very weird.

6. Re: Brandon Lloyd to the Rams

Brandon Lloyd gets to save Spagnuolo's job.

That should be interesting.

One breakout season in Denver after bouncing around three other teams. Four teams by age 30. Sounds like Stallworth which he basically is.

The Rams had to try something I suppose. Denver knows they're in for maybe a rough time with Tebow, and Fox wants to run the ball anyway.

Once Clayton gets off PUP they might win a few games. They still have Ariziona and Seattle twice, Cleveland, and not much else that looks winnable.

I don't know what it's going to take to save Spagnuolo's job, but 5 or 6 wins might not be good enough. And no they aren't getting those wins because of the addition of Brandon Lloyd, but he had a career year under McDaniels who is screwing up the Rams and Bradford now.

They'd be better off being the worst team in the NFL and trading the Luck pick for three first rounders is what some are saying. A team can get set up nice that way unless they're a team picking in the top ten every year like the Rams usually are.

They should have gotten Bradford some weapons when they were out there to get. If the best you're going to do is Mike Sims Walker I don't see why the coach should pay for that, but someone is going to pay in St. Louis besides the fans.

Looking at teams like the Rams really makes me grateful that we don't have an Orioles-esque NFL team. No matter what they try it doesn't work, and their injuries are plenty. Devastating even. Gorrer would be a top corner for them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    From what I have heard, Brandon Lloyd was having some issues behind the scenes, with the coaching staff. I got the sense that he was showing a lack of professionalism behind the scenes.
    he is just following the model that has been proven by cutler, marshall et al. "how to get out of denver, guaranteed"

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!