Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wembley

Wembley

So, who's going?

If you see a #92 holding a beer, say hi, it might be me :)
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Re: Wembley

I'll be there and I'll be wearing a Flacco jersey.

I'll keep an eye out for anyone in Ravens gear!

I am not going this year, I think there will be an Irish contingent.
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

Tickets for next season going on sale 10am tomorrow, anyone else planning on going?
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

I'll be going with a couple of mates, although some of us can't afford tickets just yet so going to wait until next pay day to buy.

Still hoping for a second game in Berlin or somewhere- if it's Ravens, I'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    I'll be going with a couple of mates, although some of us can't afford tickets just yet so going to wait until next pay day to buy.

Still hoping for a second game in Berlin or somewhere- if it's Ravens, I'm there!
    Yeah was wondering if the extra early announcement of this year's game has anything to do with them wanting to announce a second game at the normal time...

Quote Originally Posted by ctulb View Post
    Yeah was wondering if the extra early announcement of this year's game has anything to do with them wanting to announce a second game at the normal time...
    I was wondering something similar myself- the cynic in me is thinking the NFL announced the initial game early, got people comitting to tickets, then announce a second with a lessened impact on tickets sold for the first game. After all, a lot of mainland Europeans travel to London for the IS game.

I should be there (fingers crossed my mate manages to get some tickets this morning). waiting for the new Nike gear to come out so I can blow all my cash on it :)

Plan is to attend the game, go to a pub, get the train to Glasgow at 5.40am and be in lectures in Edinburgh by 1pm. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by sid214 View Post
    I should be there (fingers crossed my mate manages to get some tickets this morning). waiting for the new Nike gear to come out so I can blow all my cash on it :)

Plan is to attend the game, go to a pub, get the train to Glasgow at 5.40am and be in lectures in Edinburgh by 1pm. Bring it.
    Apparently the ticket sale has been delayed. Announcement at 5pm (GMT). Could be interesting if it relates to the legal challenge on playing home games away from St Louis...

Well this would be a considerable embarassment!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Apparently the ticket sale has been delayed. Announcement at 5pm (GMT). Could be interesting if it relates to the legal challenge on playing home games away from St Louis...
    They have, there's due to be an announcement tomorrow. This is not only embarrassing for NFL UK but a real frustration for fans!

The reason for the postponement is to allow the Rams and their stadium authority time to finalise the technical amendments to the lease required under the terms of the Rams' commitment to London.

The Rams have expressed optimism that a resolution is near, and we will provide updates as information becomes available.
    Mmmhmmm.....