Suggs Steeler's Game Ball

Anyone see this on Suggs FB feed yesterday? It's a thing of beauty.

Re: Suggs Steeler's Game Ball

Very nice!

The Ravens have an embarassment of riches on the defensive side of the ball.

Yea, I saw it and commented on it. Yesterday was also his 29th birthday. Raven for life hopefully. 4th member of Pro Football HOF drafted by the Ravens hopefully as well.

Badass and well deserved. You da man Sizzle
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Raven for life hopefully.
    No doubt.

From the outside looking in, I didn't think he'd get to the point where I'd say that. He is a guy who gives it on the field 100% and always has something interesting to say to the fans, though.

We're lucky to have him.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

What I have enjoyed about him is we have actually watched him mature from a young brash loudmouth to a little bit older brash loudmouth who can back up his words.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    What I have enjoyed about him is we have actually watched him mature from a young brash loudmouth to a little bit older brash loudmouth who can back up his words.
    Too add, how about the maturation of his game as well? Went from a pure pass rusher to an every down player regardless of the package. He's a pass rushing screen sniffing, run stuffing, relentless machine. He is a coaches dream for a 3-4 OLB.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Too add, how about the maturation of his game as well? Went from a pure pass rusher to an every down player regardless of the package. He's a pass rushing screen sniffing, run stuffing, relentless machine. He is a coaches dream for a 3-4 OLB.
    Yes, well said. Also I don't mind his "loudmouthing" if it can be called that. He cracks me up so often that he gets a pass-from me anyway. LOL.