Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Tebow Time In Denver

The Denver defense should get more credit while the media is praising Tebow and the Offense. Von Miller and those guy keep the Broncos hanging around, and buys time for some miracle to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    The Denver defense should get more credit while the media is praising Tebow and the Offense. Von Miller and those guy keep the Broncos hanging around, and buys time for some miracle to happen.
    :word

Von Miller is playing great and will be in the next generation of elite linebackers.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    To be fair, it was the threat of Tebow pulling the ball out of McGahee's belly and running outside that kept the defensive ends from crashing down on Willis up the guy.
    Exactly right!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    the more people keep telling him not to talk about god the more he's gonna do it. it's his right; I mean we have Ray Lewis and no one talks about religion more than him.

I still seriously doubt Tebow will be there next year but as long as they keep winning you have to give him his props. McGahee had a monster game and that defense is for real.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    On a side note, I think John Fox deserves some love for what he has done with that team. Lets get real here. Tebow has skill set but its not the traditional skill set seen in the league. Fox has done a tremendous job of putting Tebow in a position to make a play at he right tme.
    That's what's going to decide if Tebow can have a successful NFL career: whether or not he has coaches capable of using his strengths instead of trying to force him into a box.

So far Fox has done okay with it. I don't think the option is necessary, though. Some of Tebow's best moments have come when they weren't running the option.

If Denver can't pull down one of the top QB's in the draft (and even if they can), they'd be well-served to spend this offseason working with Tebow on his throwing mechanics. He has enough arm strength, he just throws poorly. If they can correct that, he'll be able to be more than just a gimmick QB. Even if they can't, he's a guy who can contribute to a winning football team, you just have to be capable of thinking outside the box.