Thread: MNF Intro?

MNF Intro?

What do you think?

Re: MNF Intro?

It sucked. It didn't get me pumped up at all.

Blog Entries

Who cares... it isn't HWjr. I never understood why we need an intro to the most exciting game on earth in the first place.

Yea it was dry , more like a Documentary for the intro. Music gets you moving and idc about Hank.

I liked it. It was infinitely better than that tripe they've been trotting out for years.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I liked it. It was infinitely better than that tripe they've been trotting out for years.
    It was dry but music would of made it better.

Blog Entries

It really was not meant to entertain us. It was for Detroit and I think they deserved it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

It just ain't the same without that melodic redneck.

Who will provide the inspirational story when we play at Jacksonville in a few weeks? Fred Taylor? Tim Tebow? Paul Tagliabue?

Blog Entries

Barry Sanders is always someone worth listening to. I'd use him every week but get some better music to go along with him.

Thumbs down Re: MNF Intro?

It's never been close to entertaining since the MNF intro segment in the Cosell era.

Hey, I really like country, and have been happy to see country singers like Williams Jr, Faith Hill, Lee Greenwood, and Martina McBride used as props over the years. But it is the game of football which gets my attention. Leave the country music on CMT and get rid of the distracting network intro sideshows altogether.

And, puh-lease: no more washed up ex-jocks. Barry Sanders can join the ESPN or NFL Network so-called analysts in their nonsensical gabfests.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    It's never been close to entertaining since the MNF intro segment in the Cosell era.

Hey, I really like country, and have been happy to see country singers like Williams Jr, Faith Hill, Lee Greenwood, and Martina McBride used as props over the years. But it is the game of football which gets my attention. Leave the country music on CMT and get rid of the distracting network intro sideshows altogether.

And, puh-lease: no more washed up ex-jocks. Barry Sanders can join the ESPN or NFL Network so-called analysts in their nonsensical gabfests.
    Spot on!