Blog Entries

Interesting Trades & Personnel Moves...

Here are some of the more interesting trades I've done...

I like to play franchises with two teams...1 AFC and 1 NFC. I normally go for the Lions, Niners, and/or Giants.

As the Giants I traded Brandon Jacobs and a 6th round pick to Denver for Tim Tebow and switched him from QB to RB. Rushed for 1100 yards and 13 TD's with him too.

As the Lions I traded Corey Williams (DT) to Miami for Reggie Bush and switched him to WR where he's a mid 80's rating. Used Reggie Bush as my slot WR.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Interesting Trades & Personnel Moves...

I do enjoy cheating the system. I eneded up trading Flacco after his contract was up. I drafted Tyler Wilson and he is doing great. I eneded up franchising Flacco and then trading him for a 2013 2nd rounf pick and a 2014 1st rd pick.

Also ended up trading Jon Baldwin for a 2014 1st round pick 2015 2nd round pick and crap te because dickson and my free agent te both went down and i had to make roster space

Blog Entries

If you're going to give up all that...why Jon Baldwin?

No, I traded away Baldwin for those picks. Im in my 3rd season and he was a 87. In my first season i traded for Julio Jones, at 94 is a beast in his 3rd year. I have Torrey Smith at 79 in his 3rd year and is really coming around, plus I have a 2nd year rookie at 82 and a hurt rookie at 81. So i dont see the need to keep Baldwin. I traded for Baldwin in my first season for a 3rd and ricky i think, so i got good value for him.

I just traded my first round pick(2012) to the Vikings(0-5) for their first rounders in 2012 and 2013 and also their 2013 second rounder. For some reason, the Ravens first round picks are always worth more. First round picks are great for either building through the draft or using to acquire a coveted player.

The CPU loves our picks. Good thing to do, or what I did was pick up all the decent free agents and I aquired 7 1st round picks in my first year. With those picks I got a awesome SS, WR, RB and WR. After that you can trade away the older but still decent players that will cost to much for picks.

Like i traded ray for Suh and dets 2012 1st and 2013 1st. Traded Reed to Car for their 2012 1st(which was number one overall and i got reeds better younger cheaper replacement), 2012 2nd and 2013 1st.

Traded Flacco after his contract year(franchised him first so there was no bonus and cap penalty) to I think denver for thier 2013 1st and 2014 2nd. I drafted tyler wilson from ark in the first after my first year and had close ratings to flacco plus a better release. In my 3rd year he had a little over 3200 yards with 30 tds and 5 ints before he broke his leg.

Traded for both Eric Berry and Julio Jones in my first year who had 5 year contracts and no bonuses. Probably going to trade jones, berry, and Suh in thier last year for picks because I have enough talent to replace them.

Had to let Oher, Reid, and Chykie Brown go because they all wanted pay-days and all of their ratings dropped so no thanks.

With the addition of the next years picks it has really opened up a lot of trade senarios.

Blog Entries

I actually take Oher and put him at LG.

If I can, I try and draft or sign a young free agent LT as well.

After my second year I cleaned up in the draft. I scouting really really well and had like 9 picks in the first 3 rounds, I didnt draft anyone under an 80 rating. Got me a new revamped o-line.

After reading all this AI trade logic, Im glad I havn't touched a madden game since 07

I had to restart my franchise because my PS3 was killed, so I found some great new trades.

In his first year, I traded Ray Lewis straight up for Eric Berry and Jon Baldwin. Man, I made so many trades I forgot who was traded for who. I know I picked up the Colts rookie LT, Patrick Peterson and a rookie RB from the Cards, Julio Jones and the Falcons rookie RB.

Rookie FAs wind up being a gold mine too. Casey Matthews, Rock Hudson, the Houston kid from Georgia and a rookie FS whose name I can't remember. All are A potential and wind up good starters for a number of years.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock