Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ryan, Scott offer conflicting views on Ravens offense

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,3622380.story

They have an idea but not really what kind of offense we'll attack with. For the first time will they not know whats coming with Cameron's offense?
    :ww:

Blog Entries

Re: Ryan, Scott offer conflicting views on Ravens offense

I have to believe part of the reasoning behind all the passes last week was to confuse the Jets. They may have let the Raiders run all over them but Rex will fix that. The key is to spread them out and throw it, mixing in delayed draws and quick passes. (IMHO)

On the other side, I'm worried about Holmes though...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I think you're reading too much into the title of the article.

They may have differing opinions on why and how the Ravens beat up on the Rams but rest assured they are all on the same page in terms of how to approach this team on Sunday.

Flacco continues to show that he is in control of the offense. I really feel like he is coming into his own.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I think you're reading too much into the title of the article.

They may have differing opinions on why and how the Ravens beat up on the Rams but rest assured they are all on the same page in terms of how to approach this team on Sunday.
    Their having a game plan and assured expectation is two different things. I disagree. I think their guessing meaning they're not sure.

How can Rex or the Jets be sure. The Ravens have the ability to attack from all areas. They can go run heavy, they can have the long ball, go short, go intermediate. The long ball is the only element that can be inconsistent especially if it's Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    Flacco continues to show that he is in control of the offense. I really feel like he is coming into his own.
    Let see what he does against this pissed off Jets D.

Probably something similar to what he did to a pissed off steelers d.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

I think that Rex will have his team prepared for this game. On the other hand, the Ravens seem to now have the ability to attack in many different ways. Ricky Williams can run inside. Ray Rice can run inside and outside, and can also catch passes all over the field. Anquan Boldin can catch the shorter passes, as can Dennis Pitta. Ed Dickson and Torrey Smith can catch the longer passes.

Rex will have his team ready, but if he cannot penetrate this offensive line, it may be a long day for the Jets. If he can, you can expect this to be a close game.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You going to be at the game? If so I'll be in sect. 109 and I'll buy your beer all game long. U will need it after that game:)

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    IDK... with Evans being out, it's going to be tough beating them in the air I think. We are going to have to run against them to open space up for the tight ends IMO.

The Jets built their team from the back to the front. If we can exploit their secondary Rice will be open all game long. Then pound pound pound.:hammer: