Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL sunday ticket question

this is my first year having sunday ticket and I was wondering since tonights game will be on national tv, will I be able to watch in on my computer via sunday ticket to go? I have to work 2nd shift tonight and I want to watch the game. I went to directtv and logged in, but when I click on the cowboys/skins game, it says sorry, this game in not a part of sunday ticket, so video is not available. Is that because it hasn't started yet, or because I cant watch it via sunday ticket to go? If not, anyone know of a website (free) where I can watch the game?

thanks.

I'm not positive but don't they offer MNF on espn3.com?

Re: NFL sunday ticket question

Sunday ticket only covers Sunday's daytime out of market games. Since tonight's is nationally televised, no, it won't be on there.

Blog Entries

mjones is right. doesn't cover MNF. But how do you like redzone? I think it rocks

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    mjones is right. doesn't cover MNF. But how do you like redzone? I think it rocks
    I had redzone on dish last year. I will def. pick up redzone next year and NOT get sunday ticket. Only reason I got it this year is because it was free. So far, it hasn't impressed me all that much. I sure as hell ain't forking out 350 bucks when I can't even watch every game!

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I had redzone on dish last year. I will def. pick up redzone next year and NOT get sunday ticket. Only reason I got it this year is because it was free. So far, it hasn't impressed me all that much. I sure as hell ain't forking out 350 bucks when I can't even watch every game!
    If you got it free this year because you are a new subscriber, I hate to tell you, you are on the hook for next season at the normal rate. That is part of the promotion. First year free with the 2nd year at full price.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    If you got it free this year because you are a new subscriber, I hate to tell you, you are on the hook for next season at the normal rate. That is part of the promotion. First year free with the 2nd year at full price.
    I'll cancel it plus, you can always argue your way out of it.

Their customer service is very good. I am interested to see how they are going to handle all the people who want out of their contract next season though.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Their customer service is very good. I am interested to see how they are going to handle all the people who want out of their contract next season though.
    Yep, there's going to be more than enough complaints for them not to settle with something lol

I am very impressed with their customer service so far. Not even comparable to Dish. I don't think Dish knows what customer service is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    ..But how do you like redzone? I think it rocks
    First year for Sunday ticket for me, and yesterday I watched just the redzone from 1pm to 4pm, while waiting for the Ravens game. I was watching the Houston game to see how Ben Tate was doing, but mostly Red Zone.

If I ever go back to Comcast, NFL-N's redzone would be huge. For now, I just stick with Directv for their networked, multi-room dvrs.

So all new Directv subs are stuck with Sunday Ticket next year? I thought you just needed to cancel the renewal. I'll check dbstalk.com for the info.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.ph...32#post2865732

People just need to cancel the auto renew before the start of the season.
    Last edited by Saltwater_Rider; 09-26-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: answer for sunday ticket renewal

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    First year for Sunday ticket for me, and yesterday I watched just the redzone from 1pm to 4pm, while waiting for the Ravens game. I was watching the Houston game to see how Ben Tate was doing, but mostly Red Zone.

If I ever go back to Comcast, NFL-N's redzone would be huge. For now, I just stick with Directv for their networked, multi-room dvrs.

So all new Directv subs are stuck with Sunday Ticket next year? I thought you just needed to cancel the renewal. I'll check dbstalk.com for the info.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.ph...32#post2865732

People just need to cancel the auto renew before the start of the season.
    yeah that is what I planned on doing. Cancelling before next season. That's how it works with the free 3 months of HBO and Cinemax...just have to cancel it before the 4th month and you no longer get charged. Don't see why Sunday Ticket would be any different...

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    yeah that is what I planned on doing. Cancelling before next season. That's how it works with the free 3 months of HBO and Cinemax...just have to cancel it before the 4th month and you no longer get charged. Don't see why Sunday Ticket would be any different...
    It's not you can cancel before and not be charged.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim