Around the league: Kenny Britt has a torn ACL

Just our luck. Britt goes out and dominates against us, being one of the foremost factors in our first loss of the season... and then gets hurt, so all our divisional opponents don't have to deal with him when they face the Titans.

Also he was on my fantasy team.

*sighs*

Blog Entries

Re: Around the league: Kenny Britt has a torn ACL

How this effects the Ravens is about the least important thing. It sucks to see a player who was really on his way to a career year get hurt.

Blog Entries

Now his biggest hurdle is going to be staying out of the police blotter with all the time off. Glad I picked up nate washington for my fantasy team.

Blog Entries

yeah that really sucks for the titans. they'll have to try and find someone else to step in and that won't be easy.

OT - I think I read that the Gmen have already placed 9 players on IR

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Just our luck. Britt goes out and dominates against us, being one of the foremost factors in our first loss of the season... and then gets hurt, so all our divisional opponents don't have to deal with him when they face the Titans.

Also he was on my fantasy team.

*sighs*
    I can top that, Peyton Manning, Jamal Charles, and Kenny Britt were all on my team!

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    I can top that, Peyton Manning, Jamal Charles, and Kenny Britt were all on my team!
    lol damn sucks to be you!!!

For real though these injuries are really an advantage to our opponents. We get torchd by Britt and now nobody has to face him. Pitt barely gets past a Manning-less Colts... and watch Manning is back by the time we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvc8 View Post
    lol damn sucks to be you!!!

For real though these injuries are really an advantage to our opponents. We get torchd by Britt and now nobody has to face him. Pitt barely gets past a Manning-less Colts... and watch Manning is back by the time we play them.
    Manning wont see the Field this year. The Colts arent dumb enough to risk further injury in a lost season for a game or two

To be honest, I think we would have lost that game in Tennessee anyways. We just had no answer for anything.