Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Which Ravens Are Coming Here To St. Louis?

Hello everyone, first time poster here and yes...I am a messenger from the dark side of the barn - the dreaded Ram-section, and wanted to get your thoughts on next Sunday's game.

Seems both of our teams are getting off the nest after laying huge stinky eggs. For the Ravens, it was probably a fluke; trap-game or something like that. For us, it's kind of a way of life that I'm hoping will boil over at any time and we'll have that break-out game that gets us over the hump. The Rams are playing like they're almost there, and seem to be getting closer, we just need a team to come in and be the perfect lil patsy to get it right against.

I'm hoping the Ravens can be that team.

Hey I can hope can't I? Truth is, after the week 1 anhillation of the Steelers, I was nearing clinical depression after eyeing the Ravens on our schedule in week 3. But after last week in Tennessee, your team definately seems human. The Rams should have beaten the Giants last night, but unfortunately didn't pack their mental tools in their game bag. The Ravens should never have lost to the Titans but did.

I'm thinking they're not going to arrive in St. Louis in a very good mood... I wonder if that'll be bad or good for the Rams?

Blog Entries

Re: Which Ravens Are Coming Here To St. Louis?

Honestly I'm not sure anyone knows which Ravens team will show up. They looked completely different.

If the Rams continue to make dumb mistakes will it matter? Last night must have been incredibly frustrating for you. The Rams are a lot better than they played against the Giants.

Whatever happens welcome to the board and I'm sure it will be fun

Blog Entries

what are they saying about stephen jackson out there? any chance he plays?

If I were a Rams fan I would be very pissed off this morning. The Rams looked like they were clearly the better team that gave the game away. Fumbled punt, dropped passes and that awful lateral that Cadillac Williams couldn't be bothered to pick up. Most of all I was flabbergasted by some coaching decisions in the 4th quarter. They had a 4th and 7 with 6:30 left in the game down by 12 points and punted. By the time they got the ball back there were 2:00 left. WTF was that? They exposed the bad Giants secondary with that TD drive and then totally gave up in the end.

Welcome

Rams killed themselves last night, played well but threw it away with multiple blunders, the Giants were there for the taking

Yes, can you tell use the status of Steven Jackson?

Blog Entries

The Ravens typically respond after laying an egg like they did last week... but who the hell knows?

All reports I've seen say Jackson is going to play week 3

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I'm glad the Gmen gave us a blueprint on how to beat the no huddle: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_970957.html

:D

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'm glad the Gmen gave us a blueprint on how to beat the no huddle
    And, maybe, the Rams gave the Ravens a blueprint on how to Run the no huddle?!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    And, maybe, the Rams gave the Ravens a blueprint on how to Run the no huddle?!
    :word

I can't believe they didn't go into no huddle in the the 4th Q last week. They acted like they had 4 more quarters to play.

I'm not worried about Jackson returning. One of the things they did well two weeks in a row was stop the run. I'm more concerned about our pass rush and secondary.
    Boh

10. Re: Which Ravens Are Coming Here To St. Louis?

There were alot of mind-boggling things going on last night. Spagnuolo is a very good coach. And the warranty papers here say that Josh McDaniels is a very good coordinator. I can partially understand the weird decisions in the fourth quarter if you take into account the frustration that must have been piling up by then, could you blame the coaching staff for passing the pipe around by then?

And I hear the Giants have patented their drop and flop dance for the no-huddle, so the Ravens might try it - but they might get sued.

Since Ngata settled his contract negotiations...

Some very well paid Ravens will be showing up.

BTW, please keep up your Red Zone inefficiency. It would help our defense out alot. Other than than, Bradford will have a field day (if his receivers ever figure out how to catch) because the Ravens secondary is swiss cheese for accurate 3step drop pass plays.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    If I were a Rams fan I would be very pissed off this morning. The Rams looked like they were clearly the better team that gave the game away. Fumbled punt, dropped passes and that awful lateral that Cadillac Williams couldn't be bothered to pick up. Most of all I was flabbergasted by some coaching decisions in the 4th quarter. They had a 4th and 7 with 6:30 left in the game down by 12 points and punted. By the time they got the ball back there were 2:00 left. WTF was that? They exposed the bad Giants secondary with that TD drive and then totally gave up in the end.
    "They exposed the bad Giants secondary"? Uh-oh . . . Can Hloti rush the passer and drop into coverage at the same time?