Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Week 2 - Titans

It amazes me that they wont activate tandon doss. Imo he's clearly more ready than torrey and even david reed

Oh well, off to work. Let's go Ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by kwothdaraven View Post
    It amazes me that they wont activate tandon doss. Imo he's clearly more ready than torrey and even david reed
    Coaches obviously know something we don't

I'm guessing Doss being inactive has less to do with his abilities to catch than it does his ability to contribute on special teams, the way LaQuan and Torrey seem to be able to.

I don't know why they are so high on David Reed, he hasn't had any big catches in real game situations. Doss deserves the nod over Reed. Also, I'm excited to see Gurode get the start at LG, it should prove to be the great signing we hoped it would be.

Maybe you could look at it like they're not ready yet, like Doss with ST (I think that was why it wasn't picked?)

or maybe that the Ravens have such great depth across the board that even some guys with the potential to make some plays can't even suit up.

Blog Entries

DOSS still needs to learnhow to play special teams you know how harbs do it hes wants guys that can contribute all around, that still doesnt say why he's not playing the kid was ballin in preseason and way ahead of the other wideouts below Q and evans.

Blog Entries

even if t. smith doesn't make any catches, his speed will still open up the middle of the field. it did against the steelers.

Blog Entries

guys is it me or does it seem like teams are just talking themselves up to try match our intensity right now? steelers found out the hard way now these titans are talkin shit out the side of their necks before this game too, seems like teams might be scared of us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime37 View Post
    Doss deserves the nod over Reed.
    Says who? I'm sure the coaches know who should be active over who. They see a LITTLE more at practice than message board posters.

Let's get it Ravens! Hi everyone by the way...new to this board. I had to come check it out on these forums after the Sun's message boards seem to be going nowhere but down!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    guys is it me or does it seem like teams are just talking themselves up to try match our intensity right now? steelers found out the hard way now these titans are talkin shit out the side of their necks before this game too, seems like teams might be scared of us this season.
    Honestly, what team wants to play Haloti Ngata and Terrell Suggs right now? Now the Titans O-Coordinator said he would attack Ngata. I'm just hoping for an injury free game. I want for us to get a big lead early so we can play the backups.