Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 899091
Results 1,081 to 1,083 of 1083

Re: GAME THREAD - Week 2 - Titans

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    It's what I expected.

"F@#K these bums"

"F@#k Foxworth"

"Kiss my ass Cam"

Not that I'm attacking you per say, It's just hilarious to read the reactions when just 6 hours ago this whole state was united behind the team and every part of it.
    I haven't heard anyone say eff the whole team. What I've heard is people saying eff the guys who specifically shat the bed today (which were many).

No real reason to come on a Ravens board and taunt and troll your own fan base. You're right--we should be ecstatic about the loss today. We should be even-keeled the whole season, no use for different reactions to blowout wins and half-effort losses.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Pagano: "We're going to be aggressive...." Yeah right, Chuck. Where was that aggression today?
    Same problem Mattison had last year. How many times can you bring pressure and leave Foxworth out there one on one?

When the other team knows you have a cripple out there at CB, a blitz is nothing more than an invitation to loft one over the cripple's head. They abused him bad enough as it was.

Goes to show a defense can really be undone by one weak segment or even one weak player. This defense didn't look any different than it looked last week after Carr went out -- the difference was last week we were way ahead and Pitt had to play one dimensional. Factor in that Chris Johnson is their most dangerous player and the D had to keep a lot of guys home to deal with him, that doesn't leave a lot of room for sexy blitz combinations.

They hit the plays they needed to, and quite frankly they were playing with house money. A contending team worried about turnovers isn't going to throw up as many jump balls or wing deep shots into double coverage very often. The Titans did that and it happened to work out for them. On average, that isn't good strategy, but it works here and there and today was their day.

Much more concerned that nobody was open for us on offense. The line seemed to hold up well in protection, but Joe had nobody to throw to. Is Cam back to his old tricks of calling poor route combinations that don't create space? We'll find out later in the week after everybody's had a chance to watch the replays of the game and look more closely at it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I haven't heard anyone say eff the whole team. What I've heard is people saying eff the guys who specifically shat the bed today (which were many).

No real reason to come on a Ravens board and taunt and troll your own fan base. You're right--we should be ecstatic about the loss today. We should be even-keeled the whole season, no use for different reactions to blowout wins and half-effort losses.

Like I tried to say, Ravens play down to lesser teams.