Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Pittsburgh Reaction Thread.

This is the weekly thread (Following Ravens victories, at least) where everybody posts links to opposing teams, newspapers, message boards, etc., to get reactions from the game. So, for example, when SteelLegends goes irate on youtube, which should be shortly, someone could post the link for comic relief.

If you do not have links, please feel frees to write quotes from opposing coaches, players and/or fans.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Crickets....

Edit: good traction
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 09-11-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Re: Pittsburgh Reaction Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    So, for example, when SteelLegends goes irate on youtube, which should be shortly, someone could post the link for comic relief.
    That douchebag's already got a reaction video up, although he only has a picture of himself during his whine, not actual video. What a pussy. And he equates losing to us (the Ratfucks) as losing to the Browns and the Bungles. What an idiot:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkKQI8kOxg

Blog Entries

To be honest, I have interest in trolling an opponents board/fan site to see how they are crying.

I'm more interested in looking at next week's opponent. We're going to have to put a bullseye on Britt's back next week.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I confess I like the tears. I'm following with interest.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

I can tell you the Titan fans are ready to throw in the towel already; I actually talked a couple off the ledge today. Could be a long year for them and other teams with new QB/coaching staff

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This is my favorite Steeler forum to read:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Some good whines about Harbaugh bitch slapping them with fake 2 point conversion and throwing on 1st down on theat last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

Some good whines about Harbaugh bitch slapping them with fake 2 point conversion and throwing on 1st down on theat last drive.
    Wow. They are pissed because the Ravens did not let up on them.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

first one I looked at was my last 'they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves'. uhhh right....

Kinda like Simms during the game kept talking about Pitt turning the ball over and 'giveaways'. Those were takeaways! Big difference

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

To be fair, haven't we constantly said the Steelers didn't beat us, we just messed up and gave the game away?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    To be fair, haven't we constantly said the Steelers didn't beat us, we just messed up and gave the game away?
    Your right but most of the time we only lose by 4 or less points and Cam goes into a shell and forget to block free runners, and just flat out stupid shit that shouldn't happen. We man handled them today Bottom Line, still a good point, but I wouldn't be whinning about giving the game away if we had 7 TO's and couldn't stop the run or pass. O and lost by 28..

Blog Entries

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...3&postcount=27

Almost through the 2nd Q on DVr, lol

Harrison mustve been held 8 times so far, 1 called.

Smith needs a F%$^%^ wheel chair and Kiesel is being schooled. What a waste of 5mill on Smith, thats some CB money or a good OLINE. If Dline lets everything through the LB's cant do their job.

Mcfadden, we shouldnt complain at all, because we all said he sucks.

Spent 200million on LB's and coupons on CB and Oline.

Big ben is not a F#$%^^ pocket passer and it sure seems like that is what they want him to do. He scrambles he makes plays.

Made Flacco look like a haal of fame QB instead of the choker he is.
    There are some reasonable voices in the thread. There's a lot of whiners, too...