Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inactives

inactives

No king Serg today?!? I dont loves this with our already thin rush. Damnnit. Kruger better have a serious coming out party....

Blog Entries

Re: inactives

Can you post the list? Both teams if you please? Thanks!

And no Doss. So who is going to be the 3rd WR, Smith or Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfaninhbg View Post
    No king Serg today?!? I dont loves this with our already thin rush. Damnnit. Kruger better have a serious coming out party....
    I saw Art Jones and McPhee getting more pressure than Kindle in the preseason. I think this isn't a big deal.

Huh why no Sergio?

Blog Entries

I don't get the Doss inactive. One place we hurt Pitt in the past was short over the middle with Heap. Obviously Doss isn't a TE, but he can run routes well in that area and has good hands. Interesting to see how it'll go, but I'd be a lot happier with Doss active, Torrey out, given how we match up with Pitt.

one would think they are being cautious and/or have tremendous man love for kruger and McPhee

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    I don't get the Doss inactive. One place we hurt Pitt in the past was short over the middle with Heap. Obviously Doss isn't a TE, but he can run routes well in that area and has good hands. Interesting to see how it'll go, but I'd be a lot happier with Doss active, Torrey out, given how we match up with Pitt.
    I fully expected him to be our starting slot with Reed gone. And maybe even with Reed in. He just seems more game ready than the other two. (shrugs) I dunno, I dont work there

We need doss!!!

Fire cam!!!

Kill the coaches!!!

Rabble rabble rabble rah!!!

Questionable decision scratching doss over smith... But I am excited for McPhee.

So we have Evans boldin smith and Williams as the only WR's available? Looks Luke a heavy dose of Pitta and Dickson.

I don't understand sitting Doss either, especially when the Ravens NEED to spread the ball around with 4 and 5 receiver sets. I guess Cam is sticking to the boring double tight end sets and Marty Ball in the fourth quarter. But we'll see, hopefully the game plan is drastically changed.