Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone know what kind of parking is on last year's Mars MVP Lot under Russell Street?

Hello fellow Ravens fans. I didn't attend the preseason games & was wondering if anyone knew what the lot was under the Russell Street bridge this year, off Ostend Street? It was the Mars MVP lot last year, free parking to 1st 50 tailgters. I see the Mars Lot has moved to Lot O next to the Dunkin Donuts area this year, free to 1st 34 vehicles but no tailgating allowed Anyway, when I was @ Monster Jams in July the lot guy that was there last year said it would be the Mars lot again but it's not. Trying to line up the tailgating spot for this year & any help is greatly appreciated, thank you! GO RAVENS!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Does anyone know what kind of parking is on last year's Mars MVP Lot under Russell Street?

PAR--
    We have a B/C pass and do our tailgating there, so I'm not really familiar with where a lot of the lots are and how they operate. However, here's the link to the BaltimoreRavens.com site which gives you a bunch of info on lots, locations, permitted activities, etc. Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Re: Does anyone know what kind of parking is on last year's Mars MVP Lot under Russell Street?

Thanks BP, but the info I'm looking for of course isn't there. I'm sure there has to be someone who knows what this lot is this year. There is obvious interest as over 70 people have looked @ the thread in 24 hours.

Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Jeff: I don't know if this is old news or helpful, but I parked at the location you described a few months ago when visiting the ticket office. There were handicapped parking signs at many if not all the spaces. I don't recall seeing anything about Mars MVP.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

When I drove by it for the preseason game there were no sponsors signs just paying to park I think. Not sure if that was just for the preseason or if that's how it's going to be. Usually they switch it up yearly I know the past few year's I've seen GMC, Ford, Chevy, and Mars MVP. Of course when it's an auto maker sponsoring it's only free for those that drive that vehicle.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

jayc--
    You think maybe they'll only allow Martians to park there this season? ;)

Whoa .... Jeff: are you talking about the former GMC lot between Ostend, Warner, and Stockholm? You had stated under the Russell Street Bridge earlier.

I hobble past that lot , now that our gang has returned to Lot J. It was being used as a cash lot for the two 2011 exhibition games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Whoa .... Jeff: are you talking about the former GMC lot between Ostend, Warner, and Stockholm? You had stated under the Russell Street Bridge earlier.

I hobble past that lot , now that our gang has returned to Lot J. It was being used as a cash lot for the two 2011 exhibition games.
    That's where we are at. That is a pay for the year up front lot I believe. We park a school bus in there.

Thank you all for the info. Yes Mista T, that is also under the Bridge, the handicap lot/parking is across Ostend under the bridge too. I'll just get down there Super early on Sunday to check it all out. O well, it was cool parking free for a year next to the Stadium.

I haven't driven down there lookin for parking in a few years, but if you get down there early enough, can't you still park free on the street in the Bayard/Wicomico/Bush street area? Not quite as close, but the price is still right for you early Birds.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Thank you all for the info. Yes Mista T, that is also under the Bridge, the handicap lot/parking is across Ostend under the bridge too. I'll just get down there Super early on Sunday to check it all out. O well, it was cool parking free for a year next to the Stadium.
    You can pay in Lot J and join us tailgating in the grass near the woods.

Wink Re: Does anyone know what kind of parking is on last year's Mars MVP Lot under Russell Street?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    in the grass near the woods.
    If the grass at our tailgate spot is anything like what is in my front lawn, Jeff would have to swim out to meet us! This is the wettest I have seen the ground in Maryland since Hurricane Agnes.