Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ain't the Kool-Aid Cold Today

A few years ago, you used to be able to have an opinion on this board. Now if you critize Ozzie or the team, you get blasted. Not by the moderators, but by the other posters.

Well, I came to say that I think Torrey Smith looks like a true bust. Yeah, I don't care that's it's only 4 games in. You can just tell. He's not an NFL player. I think Ozzie totally and completely blew this one.

I'm sure someone will think I'm a Stooler fan now or something like that becuase I don't blindly follow everything Ozzie does. Oh well - go ahead and flame me now.

Re: Ain't the Kool-Aid Cold Today

He needs help with his confidence, the coaches won't be writing him off as a bust
    He'll come good in time

In 1985, breaking in as an NFL rookie, Rice admitted he was scared and dropped the ball more than usual. "I was thinking through every step of a complicated offense," he said, "instead of using natural reactions."
    Smith is no Jerry Rice, who is? So I'm not making a ridiculous comparison, it's just a relevant quote
    So even the best can struggle at the beginning

Blog Entries

Dear God, Can we please Ban this moron already. He ONLY comes on here to throw out utterly ridiculous BS. :grbac:

Translation: "Whenever somebody disagrees with me, my uterus hurts."

This is a discussion board. If you can't present a logical argument to back up your "opinions", expect to get bitch-slapped.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    A few years ago, you used to be able to have an opinion on this board. Now if you critize Ozzie or the team, you get blasted. Not by the moderators, but by the other posters.

Well, I came to say that I think Torrey Smith looks like a true bust. Yeah, I don't care that's it's only 4 games in. You can just tell. He's not an NFL player. I think Ozzie totally and completely blew this one.

I'm sure someone will think I'm a Stooler fan now or something like that becuase I don't blindly follow everything Ozzie does. Oh well - go ahead and flame me now.
    "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

It doesn't matter if Torrey Smith is a bust or not. Ozzie has repeatedly put together championship level teams, if you don't agree with that, you are deluded. Missing on a player here or there means nothing.

That being said, 4 preseason football games is not anywhere near enough time to tell. It may be your gut feeling, it may be my gut feeling, hell it could even be Harbaugh's gut feeling at this point, but the point is, there hasn't been enough time to make any determination, and even if he is a bust, that doesn't mean anything for this team- it doesn't affect our ability to win a championship this year, next year, or even the year after.

I don't think he deserves to be banned for having a ridiculous opinion.

A rookie is a bust after the preseason??? Throw something at the wall and see if it sticks I guess. :grbac:

Blog Entries

I've seen it before, albeit they were Steelers fans. But I wouldn't mind idiocy from Ravens fans being sent to the trash heap a little quicker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post

How is Torrey Smith 4 games in when he has never even been in a real game?

wow, that proved my point even faster than I thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Dear God, Can we please Ban this moron already. He ONLY comes on here to throw out utterly ridiculous BS. :grbac:
    Since he dosn't do QUITE enough to get banned, there is this wonderful thing called the ignore list, it'll at least keep your head from hurting whenever you see the inane babble.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

They don't need him this year anyway IMO. think of it that way...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!