I broke down and paid the 25 dollars to download the game three days earlier. I have to say it is the best one so far.

I play franchise all the time and this year is far and away the most fun I've had with it. You have to scout players instead of just looking at those graphs from last year. There is the chance that the scouts are wrong though and you wind up with a receiver drafted in the first round that sucks despite them having an A improvement rating.

Gameplay is improved too. Play action passes actually work, which helps a lot. Teams play you differently depending on what your roster looks like. In my second year Flacco went down in the preseason for eight weeks with a broken collar bone. Terrelle Pryor is my back-up. Now that he's starting, teams are bringing their safties down into the box, stopping Ray Rice. The first year it was rare that teams stacked the line but now they are.

And finally, I'll give you some ideas on how to improve the Raven's roster. Green Bay wants to trade Raji. Do it. The Jags want to trade Tyson Aloe. Do that too. Then trade Raji to the Falcons for Julio Jones and their rookie RB. Turn around and trade Boldin to the Falcons for Raji.
There are some rookie free agents you should grab.
Marvin Austin and Muhammad Wilkerson are DTs.
Casey Matthews at LOLB.
I believe I picked up Pat Angerer as a free-agent during the preseason cuts as well.
Rahim Moore was a rookie free-agent I signed. Change his position to strong safety and he'll be your starter.
If you're like me and love having an extra fullback on the roster, Owen Marecic turns out pretty well.
Rodney Hudson, a right guard, improves a lot and should become a starter.

Now that's something you don't see very often. Torrey Smith just caught a long pass for a TD. I'm beating the Skins 35-10. It was 28-10 and they fumbled so I ran a play-action where the receivers go deep. Heaved it towards the back of the end-zone and he came down with it.
Now it's 42-10. Another fumble, another Smith catch down to the 1. FB ran it in.

Time to put in the back-ups.