Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Yinzer's injuries

Quote Originally Posted by rla20cpa View Post
    Each year I hear how Pitt's OL is banged up but, for some reason, we struggle to get pressure on BR.
    Everyone does. It's cause Roethlisberger is awesome.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    OT, but did anyone see the game? Antonio Brown was absolutely destroying it out there. He had 2 50+ yard TD's. Both were extremely impressive and showed how fast the steelers are this year. It's good to know we have a lot of depth in the secondary, cause we are going to need it.
    Yeah watched all but 4th, the kids confidence and ability was clearly on display. Bastards just keep pushing out quality wideouts and linebackers

I guess a few positives we can take from the game is that their DBs still cant cover a shadow, so many blown assignments in that first half & Roddy torched em for it. Air it out boys!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    OT, but did anyone see the game? Antonio Brown was absolutely destroying it out there. He had 2 50+ yard TD's. Both were extremely impressive and showed how fast the steelers are this year. It's good to know we have a lot of depth in the secondary, cause we are going to need it.
    Yeah, I knew this kid was going to be trouble after last year. Luckily, Emmanuel Sanders looks like he's out for a while, so we won't have to deal with him at least, but their top 4....Ward, Wallace, Brown, and Cotchery...should be pretty tough. This is a good year for our CBs to be playing as well as they are, and hopefully they rise to the level of competition.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

4. Re: Yinzer's injuries

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Everyone does. It's cause Roethlisberger is awesome.

- C -
    It sucks to say it but he is. I seem to remember us getting TO him but it's just so difficult to get him down and even getting pressure doesn't always work as he's so calm at getting out of the pocket and finding someone downfield. Hate the guy with a passion, but he's a hell of a QB.
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

Blog Entries

Pouncey should be ready for the opener.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Maybe I'm just overly excited and talking out my ass but I want these son of a bitches healthy come Sept 11 when we play.

I'm so tired of this talk Flacco can't beat Ben, and how we only win when they're not healthy and blah f'n blah.

After that playoff loss to them I'm still hurt. I mean that game screwed with my mind AWHILE. I took that loss so damn personal and now I want the Ravens and Steelers healthy and beat the piss put of these assholes. I'm counting down to this!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk