Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Costly Bad Call on Ravens skins game

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    This goes out to Steve61

Steve, you're not a Bleach fan are you?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

up to now ive just been reading but this calls for a response.. if you even watched the game ray lewis was commentating and he said before the game they were told of the rule that if the ball hits the pylon while the player is in control its a touchdown, it doesnt have to break the line.. even listen to the refs reasoning for it, he said the ball hit the pylon so its a touchdown.. im not sure if its a new rule or if it just wasnt common knowledge and thats why ray only found out.. but u sir are wrong...

Blog Entries

arnie, not sure that's entirely true. Boldin hit the pylon on the catch down to the 1, but the refs clearly saw the ball did not hit the goal line when he was pushed out, so no TD.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

well Ray said he was told before the game if the ball hits the pylon its a score, the ref said it for why it was a touchdown and did hall not do it, going by what someone said, i cant remember? the ref contradicted himself then with boldins not touchdown and the touchdown that was given, he def said hits the pylon its a touchdown and ray was adament it was because he was "told before the game" as he said

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    arnie, not sure that's entirely true. Boldin hit the pylon on the catch down to the 1, but the refs clearly saw the ball did not hit the goal line when he was pushed out, so no TD.
    Boldin was called down at the 1 because he stepped out of bounds before going into the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    well Ray said he was told before the game if the ball hits the pylon its a score
    Right. That's why the pylon is there. Not a new rule.

And Steve, congrats on being the first member of my ignore list.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Steve, you're not a Bleach fan are you?
    LMFAO! I almost spit out my drink!