Blog Entries

Kerry Collins to the Colts

Story

Wonder if Manning is worse than thought?

Considering Irsay's tweet the other day, he is at least trying to temper expectations.

Most likely it's simply an insurance policy.

Blog Entries

Re: Kerry Collins to the Colts

You don't bring a guy out of retirement if this is a minor issue. They could put Sorgi in for the first game and still win that division by three games.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

When Manning goes then Colts will go right back to those 4-12 records we familiar with.Then Blackouts will return to Indy TV And then Colts move to Los Angeles.

Blog Entries

The Titan fans are PISSED and I don't blame them. I hope they crush Indy this year (and I hope the Ravens crush Indy more) ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The Titan fans are PISSED and I don't blame them. I hope they crush Indy this year (and I hope the Ravens crush Indy more) ;)
    Ravens fans,,When Colts come to town..Get Very Loud when Manning has the ball. Hopfuly Refs call false starts. Thats home field advantage!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That's a shit organization, and I don't blame Collins for bailing. They should have paid Chris Brown, long ago, fired Fischer longer ago, and never drafted Vince Young. Classlessly kept McNair from entering their building once. Sorry, they are the Flaming Thumbtacks for a reason.

8. Re: Kerry Collins to the Colts

I loved hearing how some of the vets (Reggie Wayne, in particular) were rallying behind Carter Painter when they heard this news.