The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

A Funny Thing Happened....

on my way home from a poker game last night.

I was driving along, and on the radio, the Chefs had reported near the end of the game with Baltimore that some of their equipment was missing. A minute or two later, I saw something white lying by the side of the road, somewhere around 12:30 a.m. or so.

Turns out it was Justin Houston's athletic supporter...

Re: A Funny Thing Happened....

I'm surprised you could see that without a magnify glass. :D

Hoot--
    Had a cataract removed last month. With my my new specs, I can see through ladies' underwear! :D

But as far as the equipment malfunction, I had a chance to see the play late in the game where Tyrod just absolutely juked Houston outta his shorts, and ran the ball in for a TD. I thought for sure Taylor would get dropped for a loss, but he was absolutely Vick-like in feinting against the defender. I honestly don't know how Houston didn't at least get a hand on him and tackle him. Not really the way I want to see the Ravens QB have to run th eoffense, but it's nice to know we have a guy who has that type of elusiveness.

Blog Entries

That was good Mr. Petard.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

M. ER--
    Merci beaucoup, mon ami! :D

Beau, I thought the same thing at the moment it happened. Houston already owned two sacks on Taylor. And it looked as if he would get a third. Juked out of his jock. That is hilarious.
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Hoot--
    Had a cataract removed last month. With my my new specs, I can see through ladies' underwear! :D

But as far as the equipment malfunction, I had a chance to see the play late in the game where Tyrod just absolutely juked Houston outta his shorts, and ran the ball in for a TD. I thought for sure Taylor would get dropped for a loss, but he was absolutely Vick-like in feinting against the defender. I honestly don't know how Houston didn't at least get a hand on him and tackle him. Not really the way I want to see the Ravens QB have to run th eoffense, but it's nice to know we have a guy who has that type of elusiveness.
    Ladies underwear?! Where do I get those specs!??

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Ok smartass....prove it.

What color are mine!?!?!?!?!?
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.