Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Online Streaming of Ravens Games

Does anyone have a good option besides DirectTV to watch games out of state? I live in NYC and can't get a dish, so DirectTV is not an option. I also don't feel like paying $350 for just the online access (seems upsurd). There used to be a website that showed all NFL games but the domain was seized so now I am screwed.

Anyone have any suggestions/help? I would love not to have to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Ravens.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Online Streaming of Ravens Games

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny King View Post
    I would love not to have to go to a bar every Sunday to watch the Ravens.
    Does. Not. Compute.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Does. Not. Compute.
    haha
    Season Ticket Holder Since 1996 Sec 545

4. Re: Online Streaming of Ravens Games

Ha... Just saying I would love the option of sitting on my couch and watching a game with sound. It is a simple luxury that many take for granted.

http://www.sportlemon.tv/

This site can work OK sometimes.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

The online streaming from DirecTV is not bad. You can also stream games on your smartphone which can be useful if you find yourself at the in-laws on a Sunday.

Got any friends/family in the viewing area that can set up a Slingbox for you?
    Last edited by mjones73; 08-17-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Forget that, how can I watch the non-Ravens games, without having to go through Direct TV. I remember atdhe.net and channelsurfing.net, but I think both of those sites got shut down.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Forget that, how can I watch the non-Ravens games, without having to go through Direct TV. I remember atdhe.net and channelsurfing.net, but I think both of those sites got shut down.
    adthe.net is shut down....usually you can find the links on justin.tv even if the games are not streamed there.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

justin.tv, is it cleaned up now? I remember going there and running across a bunch of fake feeds.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

justin.tv, is it cleaned up now? I remember going there and running across a bunch of fake feeds.
    You won't get the game on Justin RING but look at the chat box that is with the video "feed" normally it will direct you to a site or you can try this: http://www.votkasports.com/
    Way Down South in New Orleans

You can stream any sporting event live through streamsportslive.com. You won't see the link for the game you want to watch appear until a couple of minutes before the event starts. It also gives you multiple streams so if one isn't that clear you can try another feed. I watched every Heat game this year through this site. Also alot of boxing payperviews. I got so into this site that last football season I purchased a 10 dollar cable to connect my laptop to the tv. You will love this site.