Ocho and Belichick

I'm not gonna lie.

I love me some Ocho. Not as a player, but as a comedian.

His schtick is so over the top but so "serious" I like to think of him the modern day Andy Kaufman.

My question is, how quick till Ocho gets back to his old shenanigans?

Will Ocho and Belichick butt heads?

And more improtantly, HOW funny is that going to be?!

Blog Entries

Re: Ocho and Belichick

It will be hilarious when it happens.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

You know, right now, Ocho's trying to figure out a way to get ahold of one of those minutemen muskets for his first TD celebration...

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    You know, right now, Ocho's trying to figure out a way to get ahold of one of those minutemen muskets for his first TD celebration...
    Now that would be awesome!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Season Ticket Holder Since 1996 Sec 545

I actually love Ocho Cinco. He is a refreshing breeze of personality in a otherwise sometimes mundane group of athletes (football stars). Even if he is annoying at times I respect the individuality and genuine love of life vibe I get from him. Come on how can you not laugh at him wanting to ride a bull, drive a NASCAR car, play soccer. Despite his obvious narcissism which is a turn off, all in all I have grown kinda fond of the guy.

That being said, we are all about to find out how much of a sense of humor old Bill in NE really has lol. My guess is that Ocho is a lot smarter than we all give him credit for. He is in a situation were he wants to be and has prob dreamed of being in for quite some time. He wont change from his baseline personality but I bet he will be a lot more mindful of that line not to cross than we all think. Guess time will tell