Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by festivus2011 View Post
    I will be there. What time is everyone showing up? I'm still trying to line up the tickets. Are there two available in the Ravens section?
    Festivus2011, I can't send you a PM please email me
    Last edited by bamaravens; 11-07-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Just to recap:

- tailgate location:

Pacific Auto Body
    1048 6th Avenue South

http://maps.yahoo.com#q=1048+6th+Ave...vt=m&trf=0&tt=

- parking and other details at post 47 above

- please bring food and drink for yourself, plus a little extra food for the community chest, and a few dollars to reimburse me for buying our host some booze

- the closest place to buy food for tailgate party is the Japanese grocery store Uwajimaya, within walking distance of Pioneer Square and the stadium. Even though it is an Asian store they still have plenty of western food and beer.

- one or two pairs and a single ticket still available in our group

- if anyone is unable to crack the code on the message board's PM system, please e-mail me at mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com and I will forward your message

- also: dress for Seattle weather! While the Storm of the Century headed to Alaska and British Columbia should clear out by Saturday, don't be surprised to be in some nasty, cold, and windy showers on Sunday. Our seats should be protected. The tailgate party will go on in any event!
    Last edited by Mista T; 11-09-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by texasraven View Post
    Have a blast at the tailgate guys! I wish we could make it but since Sunday is our only full day in Seattle, we plan on checking out pikes place market that mourning since were staying near it, and heading to FUEL SPORTS BAR around 10ish.

The weather looks like rain all day long, so get your ponchos ready!!! Were sitting lower level behind Ravens bench so we might get soaked. Hopefully it wont effect the game to much. CAWWWW!
    I might see you at FUEL sports bar on sunday. We plan on starting out at FUEL, then sometime a bit later make our way over to the exhibition hall for the seahawks "Touchdown city". (Cheerleaders around 11:30am...haha)
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

4. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Sorry for our lack of participation on the planning here...we've been off the board for a while...MikeK, Ravenous52, and myself will be heading up from Portland Saturday....have any plans been finalized for Saturday night? The last place mentioned was The Tap Room I think? Lemme know ;)

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    I might see you at FUEL sports bar on sunday. We plan on starting out at FUEL, then sometime a bit later make our way over to the exhibition hall for the seahawks "Touchdown city". (Cheerleaders around 11:30am...haha)
    <br>

Cool we plan on watching the first half of Bengals/Steelers up there before heading to the stadium. Look for me, ill be wearing the black Ngata jersey/ purple camo.

Also, Saturday night, we will be at ROCK BOTTOM RESTAURANT AND BREWERY 1333 5TH AVE for dinner and drinks around 10pmish. Would love to kick it with some real Ravens fans!

6. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

What's up everyone, I'm stationed up in Everett and This is my first ravens game in 9 years as I was overseas since 2002. My brother and father are flying in from Baltimore, we have seats in section 109 under the overhang of the second level.

I saw a few spots everyone is meeting up, anyone plan on tailgating at the stadium? Also how far is the auto body spot from the stadium?

Looking forward to meet up with some "real" ravens fans Sunday...

Thanks

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by X impression x View Post
    how far is the auto body spot from the stadium?
    Per my nephew, who works two blocks from the tailgating location, it's about a 10 minute walk to the stadium, subject to street lights and crowds on the sidewalk. Per Yahoo maps, it looks to be about 1/2 mile.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

8. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Hey there everyone! New to these boards, but I've been supporting and defending the Ravens on ESPN boards for many years. Grew up in Baltimore, went to the U, currently in Portland, and obviously a huge Ravens fan, but I haven't been to a Raven's game in over 10 years...until Sunday. Landed some section 112 seats. I've got a small group, 3 or 4 of us guys who are looking for a good Ravens tailgate. We'll be getting into Seattle between 8-9am.

How many people are you anticipating Mista T?

Anyone else know of a tailgate at the stadium as well? Looking to meet up with this group early then move closer to the stadium as game time nears.

9. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

I went to the seahawks bengals game two weeks ago, the parking in the tailgating area is $40.00, anyone interested we can show our presence in the parking lot right outside of the north gate parking lot... Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyboy526 View Post
    How many people are you anticipating Mista T?
    In the range of 25-35. I know about 10, so it will be up to the others on this thread + friends to see who shows. Welcome to join in -- see above for what to bring and where to park.

You never know with these away game tailgate parties. In 2007, Ravenous52, my wife, and I parked our rental car in a conspicuous spot outside the 49ers stadium with a couple bottles of vodka, OJ, and munchies, and a big Ravens banner. 2 hours later, we had about 25-30 Ravens fans for an impromptu tailgate party. Same season, at Seattle, we found no one.
    Last edited by Mista T; 11-10-2011 at 11:01 PM.

11. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

I'm game! There will be at least 2 of us, maybe 1 or 2 more later in the day. One last question, what time will you be getting there?

9:30 to 10 am should get you a free parking spot on the adjoining streets and early access to the grills.
    Last edited by Mista T; 11-11-2011 at 08:16 PM.