Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Seattle Ravens Game

I have contacted the Seahawks group sales representative for group tickets. We need 20 Ravens Fans to qualify. I have 4 confirmed so if I can find 16 or more Ravens fans that would be willing to go it would be great to cheer them on as a group and get special pricing for the tickets.

The game is Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by bamaravens; 07-28-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typo

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by bamaravens View Post
    I have contacted the Seahawks group sales representative for group tickets. We need 20 Ravens Fans to qualify. I have 4 confirmed so if I can find 16 or more Ravens fans that would be willing to go it would be great to cheer them on as a group and get special pricing for the tickets.

The game is Nov 13, 2011
    Find out the seat locations. There are some great seats at that stadium .... and some really bad ones. Last game in Seattle, I had row one 20 yard line rain protected uppers, while those below were soaked in a typical Seattle rainstorm.

I could be interested in four to ten tickets if the seats are good and well-priced. I have access to other face value seats, but would like to sit with other Ravens fans if well behaved (yes, we do have some embarassingly obnoxious road fans as well).
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Thanks Mista T. thats good advice. I will get a call back from the ticket office in a few weeks when they go on sale. I will get all the details then and let you know.

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

I rode up for the game in 2007 and would like to go again this season. I'd be in for 2 tickets if you get enough people.
    No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. -Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

5. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Great, I should be able to let you know in the next week or so.

6. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Add another 2 to the list. Let me know. I live in Seattle should have a friend coming up from Oregon. Im thinking we should figure out somewhere to meet before hand too.

7. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

OK everyone that is interested in the Ravens/Seahawks game I just talked to Seahawks ticket sales and what they have available is section 316 row AA for $55 and section 312 row NN for $71. Both section and row are under cover. The rep said that 316 are actually better seats because the are not as far up and it is a better over all view but I don't know if he is just trying to get rid of those tickets.

Can you talk with your group to see what they would be interested in and get back asap to me since they can't hold those choices? I will check with the others as well and we can go with what the majorities would like.

Patience, Grasshopper. I will track down a couple friends/relatives in Seattle, Portland, and California as to a nose count for the game. Give me a week.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'll be at the game with a buddy from here.. We are currently just holding out for game tix. Waiting to see if Seattle gets off to a slow start and ticket prices on stubhub and ebay come down some..

Our preference is to sit in the lowers between the 20's and on the Ravens side. I know the cost could be pretty high but we are cool with paying a little extra for this one.

In case anyone is looking for face value tix... Ticketmaster will have a limited amount of tix available at 1 PM EDT today. Looks like the only two price ranges that they are listing are $65 (upper corners) and $350+ lowers between 25's..

For people complaining about the price of Ravens tickets, take a look at Seattle's field level prices for lowers and clubs. Holy smokes..

11. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Sales didn't have either 312 or 316 available anymore when I called yesterday morning but they have section 326 Row DD. Which is the same as 316 just on the other side. It is still undercover and $55/ticket. So if you are still interested, please let me know so I can confirm you on the list. I brought a block of twenty tickets and I have about 9 tickets left. Please let me know your email address, how many tickets you need and where you are located (so I will know if I will be delivering or mailing the tickets to you)

They will be mailing the tickets to me. As soon I receive them I will let you know, Once I have the whole group solidified, we can start planning on if we want to do a pregame kickoff party or anything.

Go Ravens!!!

Thumbs up Re: Seattle Ravens Game

At the moment, I have six accounted for; however, I'll take all all nine. If someone else pops up wanting any of the three which I don't have noses accounted for yet, I can back off until the other three get filled. But not a problem if they do not.

I recommend that you ask the Seahawks if we can add a few to the group at the group rate if more appear (Jaguars & Titans allow this). One of my friends may be in Afghanistan, and he will go to the game if he reappears.

e-mail me at mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com re payment and ticket logistics.

If you all want to tailgate (very limited in Seattle), let me know and we'll figure something out. My wife's nephew lives in Seattle and can facilitate.

I live near Annapolis. I do frequent the South, however, even during football season -- but no more 'Bama-Auburn games since I moved away from Huntsville. The closest I get to Alabama would be the Mississippi Gulf Coast - Redneck Riviera area in late September.

Thanks for stepping up to the plated to take care of this!
    Last edited by Mista T; 08-30-2011 at 09:09 PM.